The Petite 3Jours is born!

I heard fendi will release 3jours in Petite size. Is that true?
So yeh, I'm looking at this now in Bordeaux. It's at Nordstrom. I'll post the inside and front.

What I like is it is smaller than the 2Jours medium at 12" x 10". But the one at Nordy's, is this the same as the new one you're seeing? Love this color:

Attachments

• petite 3jours.jpg
    petite 3jours.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 2,169
At NM the dimensions are listed at 12" x 8.5" x 4.75". It goes for $2550 but I'm not sure if this is so new...

Photo: NM

Attachments

• inside 3Jour petit.jpg
    inside 3Jour petit.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,257
Not sure how new the petite 3jours is but I just purchased this one this afternoon at the Fendi at the Mall at Short Hills in NJ. It's a great size and lightweight. Deep night blue with red interior. Can't wait to get it (I asked the SA to order me a brand new one since I didn't want the display). Marissa was so helpful. Texted me pics before I even visited the store to see it. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413158698.029602.jpg

Not sure how new the petite 3jours is but I just purchased this one this afternoon at the Fendi at the Mall at Short Hills in NJ. It's a great size and lightweight. Deep night blue with red interior. Can't wait to get it (I asked the SA to order me a brand new one since I didn't want the display). Marissa was so helpful. Texted me pics before I even visited the store to see it. View attachment 2777743

That bag looks good on you, and the size too

Not sure how new the petite 3jours is but I just purchased this one this afternoon at the Fendi at the Mall at Short Hills in NJ. It's a great size and lightweight. Deep night blue with red interior. Can't wait to get it (I asked the SA to order me a brand new one since I didn't want the display). Marissa was so helpful. Texted me pics before I even visited the store to see it. View attachment 2777743

How are you liking the bag? I just ordered this one today.

May I ask what colour this bag is?