Coach Outlet Coupon

Does anyone have a Coach Outlet coupon card that they mailed out to spare please? It expires Oct 13. Please PM me if you are willing to mail it to me, thanks! :smile:

HI~~
As far as I know, the Coach outlet hands out coupons at the door. It has been 50% off for the at least the last month. They do have additional on clearance sometimes too.

Lynne :biggrin:

I gave mine to a friend to use, since I wasn't planning on visiting an outlet during the time. She told me that when she tried to use it, the store clerk asked for ID and told her the name on it had to match. :sad: This was my first mailed coupon, so I don't know the procedure. Is this the norm?

Hi~~
I never get any coupons from the outlet mailed to me... maybe because I am there too much!!! LOL

I don't get them either. I wonder if we have to sign up for them at the outlet?
In the past I've seen a laptop there for people to put in their email addresses, but I thought that was for FOS. Will have to check next time I'm there.

I don't get them either. I wonder if we have to sign up for them at the outlet?
In the past I've seen a laptop there for people to put in their email addresses, but I thought that was for FOS. Will have to check next time I'm there.

honey has never signed up - he just sits on the bench while I shop and I never have signed him up

Does anyone have a Coach Outlet coupon card that they mailed out to spare please? It expires Oct 13. Please PM me if you are willing to mail it to me, thanks! :smile:

I didn't get one this time around but while I was checking out I asked if they had one to spare and the SA grabbed one from the drawer and scanned it. It very much depends on the outlet, but if you're unable to get a hold of one, it doesn't hurt to ask them. Good luck!

Can you use more than one? I have 2 50% off ones

Hi, there. I think you're talking about the 50% off coupons that are handed out at the outlet door. These are only good on the day they are handed out. While the 50% off coupon is the norm, you cannot use more than one on a purchase. If, however, you get the mailer with the tiered discounts, this can be used on top of the typical 50% off MSRP. Hope this helps.

I gave mine to a friend to use, since I wasn't planning on visiting an outlet during the time. She told me that when she tried to use it, the store clerk asked for ID and told her the name on it had to match. :sad: This was my first mailed coupon, so I don't know the procedure. Is this the norm?
they match the coupon to the person now. However if you aren't planning to use it but you want your friend to use it. Go to the outlet together with your friend. Let your friend choose their items. You pay the sa with your friend's form of payment and given that even up here in canada coach still sticks with the old swipe mag stripe method, even a chip card won't require pin. They just swipe it on the keyboard.