Neverfull advice needed!

Sep 5, 2006
I have a neverfull mm monogram that needs alot of work. It has cracking on the trim, the handles are very patinaed and one of the side closure strings has broken in half ;( I took it to Louis Vuitton and they said they dont fix cracks in the trim so I took it to leather Spa and they are charging me $300. Now I dont know if I should sell it damaged or I should fix it and sell it or keep it. Anyone know how much I can get if I decide to sell? Also has anyone had Louis Vuitton fix this issue, not sure if I should try another store.

The only way they might not repair it is if the canvas is cracked. Is only the leather trim cracked or the canvas also?

ETA: I see your response. Yeah take it to another store.

My NF is in pretty bad condition but my SA told me she can replace the trim for $70 and if you want you can replace the pockets for $100 something and each handles is $100 something. I don't remember the exact prices but I think as long as the canvas is not ripped you can get it replaced.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412649258.861758.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412649271.930025.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412649284.529563.jpg

I say try another store as well. You should have no problem having the vachetta replaced, seeing as you'd pay for it anyway... that's weird they told you no though

I agree with my fellow TPFers. Something is amiss. They can and do replace the leather trim, handles, etc. I would either speak to a manager there or go to another store. Do not be intimidated, and don't take no for an answer.