Should I Exchange??

Toby93

Poodle Mom
O.G.
Jun 24, 2013
I purchased the new Favorite MM in DE a few days ago, but the strap had a small tear in it. I went back to the boutique today to exchange it, but while I was there I saw the Pochette Metis. I tried it on and just absolutely loved the size and feel of it and the interior was it die for....I really prefer DE and most of my purses are DE, but I just can't get this purse out of my head. Do you think the store will think I'm a flake to take the Favorite back and exchange it again for the Metis? I went ahead and bought the adjustable strap for the favorite and like it so much better than the one that comes with it, but I still want the Metis!

So this is not an ebay purchase but a straight LV boutique purchase new?

Take it back and exchange for what you really want. As long as you are within the exchange period and you have not used the Favorite exchange. Very much against returning a item you used even if it was once.

I agree this better placed in the LV forum.

Be Blessed MoNikki

So this is not an ebay purchase but a straight LV boutique purchase new?

Take it back and exchange for what you really want. As long as you are within the exchange period and you have not used the Favorite exchange. Very much against returning a item you used even if it was once.

I agree this better placed in the LV forum.

Be Blessed MoNikki
I totally agree with you - I would hate to purchase a purse that someone had already used! The bag is still in the box with all the wrapping, when I saw the Favorite next to the Metis I was disappointed in the difference with the quality. The Metis canvas was so much nicer and it was so sturdy.

I purchased the new Favorite MM in DE a few days ago, but the strap had a small tear in it. I went back to the boutique today to exchange it, but while I was there I saw the Pochette Metis. I tried it on and just absolutely loved the size and feel of it and the interior was it die for....I really prefer DE and most of my purses are DE, but I just can't get this purse out of my head. Do you think the store will think I'm a flake to take the Favorite back and exchange it again for the Metis? I went ahead and bought the adjustable strap for the favorite and like it so much better than the one that comes with it, but I still want the Metis!

As long as the bag is in its original 'non-used' condition, I don't see a problem.

The Pochette Metis is so cute, go for it! ;)

Yes, exchange it. As long as it's never been worn. They might think you're a flake but that's their problem. ;)

I totally agree with you - I would hate to purchase a purse that someone had already used! The bag is still in the box with all the wrapping, when I saw the Favorite next to the Metis I was disappointed in the difference with the quality. The Metis canvas was so much nicer and it was so sturdy.

Toby one thing I learned about LV is they price their canvas bags per quality and bag style. Canvas bags at the lower prices like Neverfull or Delightful are a little thinner in canvas and that would have to do with the interior. Other bags priced a little higher like the Artsy or Metis are thicker canvas and softer rich looking and the interior is microfiber.

Yes if my choice was between these two bags Metis Pouchette wins all the way. Just do not like the price tag on that small bag.

By the way I think you can get the administrators to move this thread to the LV forum.

Be Blessed MoNikki