Instant reveal - Red Currant Page!

Riezky

O.G.
Jul 24, 2013
Picked her up today! Love the classic look of this bag :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412479412.642578.jpg

Color isn't entirely accurate in the pictures, more red and less orange irl.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412479503.742004.jpg

Closure had me confused for a second - front swings out.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412479609.535695.jpg

Interior view, I like the outer slip pockets.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412479649.475536.jpg

And finally the back! Might try to get more pics in daylight.

Thanks for looking!

Congrats on this beauty!

Thank you! I was super excited to get this bag, and it did not disappoint.

Forgot to note: the strap is adjustable, but there are only 3 holes to do so. One for crossbody, one mid length one, and one for shoulder carry with a short drop. The crossbody length is ok for me at 5'3", I imagine it would work for someone a bit taller than me as well.

Thank you! I was super excited to get this bag, and it did not disappoint.

Forgot to note: the strap is adjustable, but there are only 3 holes to do so. One for crossbody, one mid length one, and one for shoulder carry with a short drop. The crossbody length is ok for me at 5'3", I imagine it would work for someone a bit taller than me as well.
I'm a tap shorter so this will work. Thanks for the information!

I love the look of this bag!:smile:

How does the leather feel? How's the leather quality?

Thanks for posting!

Congrats!! :cool:

Thank you! The leather feels super smooth and soft to me. I'm not sure how great a judge I am of the quality, but I'm happy with how it feels. As it is smooth leather, I feel like it will show scratches and dings fairly easily (came with a couple to begin with) but I'll have to take it on some test runs to figure out the durability. Not a bag I feel comfortable throwing around though, I'd say my box calf mini borough feels a little more durable.

Thank you! The leather feels super smooth and soft to me. I'm not sure how great a judge I am of the quality, but I'm happy with how it feels. As it is smooth leather, I feel like it will show scratches and dings fairly easily (came with a couple to begin with) but I'll have to take it on some test runs to figure out the durability. Not a bag I feel comfortable throwing around though, I'd say my box calf mini borough feels a little more durable.

Thanks for the reply! Enjoy the bag!:smile:

Very cute, congrats!

Gorgeous! Congrats! :smile:

Very nice! Congrats.

That's a beautiful bag.

Nice bag!

Congrats. So classy and elegant. Is this from the spring collection? I dont see it on the coach website.

Thanks so much! I believe it's supposed to officially be out in a month or two? But this color, black, and possibly saddle are available to order, just need to ask for it with style# 33540.

So cute!!! A very unusual closure. Do you feel like it will be a hassle to close?
Do you mind if I ask the price? I don't remember seeing it in the Fall preview thread.