wrapping up with a luggage - but which one?

H-Angel

O.G.
Apr 9, 2010
Hey everyone,
After hearing about the impending price increase, I decided its time for me to end this insanity and close my collection down with the ultimate purchase - a pair of luggage.

I am choosing between zephyr or pegase 55. if pegase 55, is it worth paying the extra 1000 to get it monogrammed?

I am pairing it with speedy 35 b. and not sure if I should monogram it as well.

help!!!

Attachments

• pegase.jpg
    pegase.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 554
  • monpegase.png
    monpegase.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 555
  • zephyr.jpg
    zephyr.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 555
Definitely the mon mono pegase!

Iv been eying up the mon mono pegase for years but honestly I would never check it in or haveany use for it just yet. It would be something for weekends away or staying over at my mum's etc... my Fiancé has been told that when we have our first child (God Willing) I would like the Mon Mono Pegase as a 'push' present!

I would definitely say it's worth the extra $$$$ to have it mon monogrammed. Also what size are you hoping to get because on my recent online chat with LV client service the largest size they now do with mon mono is the 45 which is a bit of a bummer... I would've loved the 65.

bakeacookie,
online doesn't have interior color choices so I guess the answer is no, you don't get to choose one :sad: But I will get the speedyB with yellow interior.

princessSaf,
I am getting the 55 as that is the largest carry on. I don't want a check in luggage.

bakeacookie,
online doesn't have interior color choices so I guess the answer is no, you don't get to choose one :sad: But I will get the speedyB with yellow interior.

princessSaf,
I am getting the 55 as that is the largest carry on. I don't want a check in luggage.

Have you checked that the 55 is included in the Mon Mono service because I was told its only available in the 45 now? I am based in the UK so I apologise in advance if my info is wrong :smile:

Hey everyone,
After hearing about the impending price increase, I decided its time for me to end this insanity and close my collection down with the ultimate purchase - a pair of luggage.

I am choosing between zephyr or pegase 55. if pegase 55, is it worth paying the extra 1000 to get it monogrammed?

I am pairing it with speedy 35 b. and not sure if I should monogram it as well.

help!!!

Mon mono is gorg but I would be way to afraid to use that haha. $1000 extra is a little much IMO

It's pretty but I don't think its worth the extra $1000 to have it monogrammed. That's alot of money for that service IMO. Aren't Monmono speedies only like $50 extra?