Amazing Race 25

Charmie

Jun 2, 2013
Here we go. Premieres tonight. Wonder why it got moved to Friday night. Viewership that bad? I thought it was still popular. I hope they made some changes to the show 'cause last season was not impressive at all. Just have to wait and see.

I'm another TAR faithful who doesn't like the Friday night slot. That's usually the last spot before cancellation. They just won an Emmy for best reality show so how can they get such a bad day/time?

I'm on the east coast so I'm hoping the move is temporary and just because of football. During football season Amazing Race, when it was on Sundays, often got pushed back due to NFL games and the post game show followed by 60 Minutes.

Last edited:
I'm on the east coast so I'm hoping the move is temporary and just because of football. During football season Amazing Race, when it was on Sundays, often got pushed back due to NFL games and the post game show followed by 60 Minutes.

You're right about Sunday's time slot. I never knew when to set the DVR because the games always run over the allotted time.

That was a good start. Hopefully it continues. Wonder if they'll offer up the express pass in a different round. But boy oh boy a safe pass would certainly make a difference. No favorites yet. Still getting to know the teams some more.

The surfer is amazing! The pink realtors annoyed me so I'm not sorry they're gone (when one of them said the sun sets in the west I couldn't believe it). It'll take awhile for me to sort out the others.

The surfer is amazing! The pink realtors annoyed me so I'm not sorry they're gone (when one of them said the sun sets in the west I couldn't believe it). It'll take awhile for me to sort out the others.
Surfer girl is definitely amazing. Love her attitude. Gotta ask, but those dentists' teeth seem really really white. I mean is that for real? My sister says fake.

ITA, I like how she conveniently forgot she snatched the pen out the firefighters and at the sea plane sign up. Payback is a B***H lol

I actually wondered if maybe they did some editing on their teeth just because they're dentists.

They are weirdly over tanned. They also reminded me of that episode of Friends where Ross had teeth so white they glowed in the dark. I thought that Friends was exaggerating for comedy, but maybe not! :biggrin:

Undecided on a favorite team. Kind of glad the firefighters and wrestlers made it through 'cause they were struggling with the detour challenge and they both came back and overtook the other teams in the punting (rowing ?). I guess I like rooting for the underdogs. Thought it was disgusting for peeing by the mother and daughter, but when you have to go it can't be helped.

Undecided on a favorite team. Kind of glad the firefighters and wrestlers made it through 'cause they were struggling with the detour challenge and they both came back and overtook the other teams in the punting (rowing ?). I guess I like rooting for the underdogs. Thought it was disgusting for peeing by the mother and daughter, but when you have to go it can't be helped.

ITA I was rooting for the firefighters to go through. I'm not sad about the team that went home, they may have studied but it's the unpredictability of the race that eliminates most teams.

I though the peeing was pretty gross. She should have done what she had to do and not made as performance of it. I thought they were military? the breakdown in the cab had me scratching my head,