Gerard Darel in the US

This is a long shot, but I just looked in my copy of Elle Accessories, because I remembered seeing a GD in there. It says that the bag can be purchased at a shop called Dannielle B in NYC. I found this when I Googled them:

Dannielle B
1034 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10021
(212) 772-8153

Bagshop.com has one or two Gerard Darel bags. It's kind of funny: you can find almost any brand in NYC, and you want the brand that isn't there. I live three blocks away from a GD boutique, but I'd rather have access to the brands in the shops of NYC...:P Go figure.

Have you checked the GD website lately? It used to only show a picture, but it has been update and has the new collection up (in the French language section anyway; I couldn't get the english version to work, but maybe that's because I'm in France).

Thanks gals, I'll definitely follow up on your leads. Yip Dev, I've seen the website and I desperately want a bag in the peau color, which according to babelfish means skin. I want to meet the woman with skin that lovely. As you can tell the english doesn't work for me either, but I speak "handbag" so that's okay.

Also, Balisimo in California 310-543-5540, and Hamrah in NJ 201-871-4444. Also a company called Nada & Co. I think they're in New York. Don't have a phone number.

I'd checked the website and the boutiques were over the world, but US...I really want a GD bag now especially after I saw the "Desperate Housewives" on Sunday, Gabrielle and Edie both carried GD bags. :love:

Bagshop.com has one or two Gerard Darel bags. It's kind of funny: you can find almost any brand in NYC, and you want the brand that isn't there. I live three blocks away from a GD boutique, but I'd rather have access to the brands in the shops of NYC...:P Go figure.

Have you checked the GD website lately? It used to only show a picture, but it has been update and has the new collection up (in the French language section anyway; I couldn't get the english version to work, but maybe that's because I'm in France).

Hahaha maybe we should help you get bags here and you can get us GD bags! HAHAHAHA

I was on a crazed search yesterday for a Gerard Bag.. I had just gotten back from Paris and I was not able to fit anything else in my suitcases so I figured how hard could it be to get one ? Well I found one at bagshop and ordered it then went to last call neimans outlet in sawgrass and got it for 140 dollars:smile: I did the happy dance all night last night.. I hope Gerard comes more main stream in the states.. its a beautiful bag..

As someone mentioned up top, Dannielle B has Gerard Darel bags in stock. That's where I purchased mine. She was lovely and very helpful. She also happened to be carrying her own GD, which I found very funny.