First Mini in Navy

rhialouise

Mar 26, 2011
my first mini luggage tote , it was " love at first sight " .
I got it on sale for for $2564 , now I am hesitant to use it after visiting chanel store . I saw a GST & Classic flap , I saw another trapeze that I want ..
I dont like this feeling lol. thanks for allowing me to share .

Attachments

• celine.jpg
    celine.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 503
my first mini luggage tote , it was " love at first sight " .
I got it on sale for for $2564 , now I am hesitant to use it after visiting chanel store . I saw a GST & Classic flap , I saw another trapeze that I want ..
I dont like this feeling lol. thanks for allowing me to share .
Celine Luggage on sale at Neiman Marcus? OMG I've never seen any location put Celine on sale before!!!! You are so lucky and it's such gorgeous color. Congrats and thank you for shairng

congrats its very nice
may i ask what kind of sale was that
here in germany classic celine never go on sale
I think it was just their yearly or seasonal markdown.
You have to ask associate what are on sale , sometimes it wasn't on the sales floor .
Just like Chanel merchandise , if it was on sale they never put it on the sales floor .

Gorgeous bag, congrats :loveeyes:
I don't think my local Celine store has ever had a sale
Top designers when they have something on sale , sometimes it never reach the sales floor to protect their image as a brand.
Make a connection with their associate , so when they do mark downs you are the first to know.
However most associate , they dont sell their mark down merchandise to a customer/ clientele with history of large return .
It will hurt their commission and sales goal .
so they really choose , to whom they will sell their mark down products top avoid resellers & huge return .

Top designers when they have something on sale , sometimes it never reach the sales floor to protect their image as a brand.
Make a connection with their associate , so when they do mark downs you are the first to know.
However most associate , they dont sell their mark down merchandise to a customer/ clientele with history of large return .
It will hurt their commission and sales goal .
so they really choose , to whom they will sell their mark down products top avoid resellers & huge return .
Agree. It makes sense.