Stolen Farragamo bags

Elizabel

Sep 30, 2012
Hello Lovelies

Last night my house was burgled, and apart from the inconvenience of it and the sense if violation, my family is safe.

The thieves took off with my large black pebbled Sofia and also my stone coloured Abbey shoulder bag...

If you see either item appear, please do let me know. I'm in Melbourne, Australia....but you never know who sees what....and where....

Thanks so much for your help.

E x

Hi!

No, no pics at all! And they looked brand new, both of them, too! Any stock photo from the Internet will probably show you the same bag.

Thanks for looking out for me!

E x

Elizabel - keep an eye out on eBay auctions. Did your bags have any identifying marks?

Hi jburgh
No, nothing! They were flawless editions. I care for them so lovingly there were no real identifiers. Pebbled leather also covers any marking (a blessing ordinarily). Thank for looking for me, I really appreciate it.

E x

Hi!
feeeling with you! My apartment got robbed two months ago and 3 pairs of Ferragamo shoes were stolen.
2 Varina flats and 1 high heel. :sad:

I was so in love with the special colours they had...please let me know in case someone finds them online...

the name as per box: Varina BIC 1cm, Charcoal Patentcalf, nero Calf Liz. Prt. in size 8c

and Varina BIC; 1cm, Orange Croc in Size 8c

the high heel was a NENE nero calf, patent letter in 8c

it would be great to let me know as well in case anyone finds them online!

Hi!
feeeling with you! My apartment got robbed two months ago and 3 pairs of Ferragamo shoes were stolen.
2 Varina flats and 1 high heel. :sad:

I was so in love with the special colours they had...please let me know in case someone finds them online...

the name as per box: Varina BIC 1cm, Charcoal Patentcalf, nero Calf Liz. Prt. in size 8c

and Varina BIC; 1cm, Orange Croc in Size 8c

the high heel was a NENE nero calf, patent letter in 8c

it would be great to let me know as well in case anyone finds them online!
btw...here are pics of my flats which are gone now :sad:

URL]

URL]

Sympathies for those having their Ferragamos stolen - horrible feeling to know people got into your home as well. I am a little surprised to hear thieves seem to be stealing Ferragamos to sell on ebay - do you think they are being stolen to order? As another thread said Ferragamo as a brand seemed to be under-rated - are Ferragamos desirable on the second hand market?

Sympathies for those having their Ferragamos stolen - horrible feeling to know people got into your home as well. I am a little surprised to hear thieves seem to be stealing Ferragamos to sell on ebay - do you think they are being stolen to order? As another thread said Ferragamo as a brand seemed to be under-rated - are Ferragamos desirable on the second hand market?
thanks @silkpearl! I really don't know whether they sell on ebay, I keep looking out but nothing popped up yet, but they can still sell them anywhere at second hand shops etc...
in my case police said tey have evidence it was an underage girls gang (under 14 so no legal prosecution possible here in Austria) from Eastern Europe. This seems to happen often now here in Vienna...they took specifically my nicest shoes, bags (specifically only the saint laurent items strangely, they did not take my givenchy pandora!) and jewellery. they did not care about electronics and other items!

Police said it is much easier for girls to burgle, since no one would suspect them if seen in an apartment block..sad sad sad, organized crime everywhere!