mom's loss is my gain! my unexpected find and new LVOE reveal!

Selene29

Dec 26, 2011
so a few weeks ago, my sister and i bought a mono crossbody for my mom. we were hoping to surprise her, but she felt it's kinda repetitive since she already has another mono bag (how silly, they look NOTHING alike!). anyway, her loss is my gain, so i'm keeping it! i know a did a reveal a few weeks ago with crappy phone quality pics, but this beauty is mine now and she deserves a DSLR photoshoot..! :P

here's my new Menilmontant PM. she's so pretty and it was LVOE at first sight. funny thing, i never liked mono bags until now. it's super unique and stylish! she was made in the 25th week this year, and the best part? my first-ever mono bag is also my first-ever MADE IN FRANCE piece!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• DSC_0024 (640x413).jpg
    DSC_0024 (640x413).jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 897
  • DSC_0014 (640x425).jpg
    DSC_0014 (640x425).jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 901
  • DSC_0015 (640x407).jpg
    DSC_0015 (640x407).jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 900
  • DSC_0019 (640x424).jpg
    DSC_0019 (640x424).jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 899
What you wrote made me laugh lol..."they look NOTHING alike". It was a thoughtful and sweet gesture of you and your sister to think to get her such a lovely gift...can I adopt you two lol
If you want to expand your collection and look good doing it, why don't you get her another mono bag next year! Ha :smile: jk I know, I know...my husband and son try to tell me I'm not funny.
You took some really nice photos with that camera. Great bag choice... Enjoy!

Omg so beautiful!!! Congrats!!! Enjoy your MIF beauty!

thank you! :smile:

What you wrote made me laugh lol..."they look NOTHING alike". It was a thoughtful and sweet gesture of you and your sister to think to get her such a lovely gift...can I adopt you two lol
If you want to expand your collection and look good doing it, why don't you get her another mono bag next year! Ha :smile: jk I know, I know...my husband and son try to tell me I'm not funny.
You took some really nice photos with that camera. Great bag choice... Enjoy!

thanks for your reply. lol. we really wanted to roll our eyes when she said that (she has an estresa). she has explicitly said she wants a DA bag now, we'll see. haha. you're sneaky sneaky!

Menilmontant is such a cute bag - I saw someone carrying one the other day and it looked so good. Lovely of you and your sis to get your mom such a nice gift. Glad you are enjoying it!