Advice on Vernis Agenda

Areopagitica

Jun 20, 2008
Greetings! This month I'm planning on making my very first LV purchase. :biggrin::wlae::wlae: I plan to go to the LV boutique on Fifth Ave (NYC) to purchase a small agenda. I've been contemplating either the multicolore or the vernis, but lately I've been leaning more towards the vernis leather. Are there any special edition colors available for autumn? Or is it wiser to wait until the holidays in order to make this purchase in hopes there will be more options available?:wondering:wondering:wondering

Vernis agendas are beautiful! Great choice!!
I haven't heard about new colours in vernis before holidays, the new ones are already out : dune, galet and cerise.
Better to buy the agenda now, before price increase.

I love my pomme agenda and use it every day, but I haven't heard anything about new colors coming out before the end of the year. I originally went to the store to buy a black MC agenda (which I'm not sure they're still selling) but when I saw the shimmery vernis, I had to get that one. GLD!!

I say buy now before the increase.

PS--I love your screen name Areopagitica! Your nod to John Milton on an LV purse forum made me smile this morning on my way to the airport. :smile:

Hi! I was looking for the same thing. The multicolor noir or a vernis one in pm size. The SA in my store said both are already discontinued and they still have no news if they will release a modified version of these. So heartbreaking.. :sad: So, anyway, I advise you to call the nearest store or their hotline to ask if they still have it in stock. Good luck!

I say buy now before the increase.

PS--I love your screen name Areopagitica! Your nod to John Milton on an LV purse forum made me smile this morning on my way to the airport. :smile:
I'm thrilled someone understood the reference to my screen name, lol. I studied literature in college and took a course in Milton which I absolutely loved. He's definitely my favorite poet. Cheers!:biggrin: