2015 Spring Fashion Show

heymom

O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
Has anyone else watched the Louis Vuitton 2015 Spring Fashion Show today?
If not, you can find the link on the LV website.

If you did watch, any thoughts?

I was there, I loved it ! I did not like the bags that fold in two creating some kind of slouchy clutch, but the rest was amazing ! some of the petite malles were to die for. I also liked the 70' vibe of the clothes, similar to what we have seen yesterday at chanel. But the best of all was the building fot the venue itself. the fondation louis vuitton is a beautiful building, it was perfect for the show, even the most hard to amaze guests were speechless. evrything was so incredible, I'm gonna flood instagram with pictures once I get back home

I was there, I loved it ! I did not like the bags that fold in two creating some kind of slouchy clutch, but the rest was amazing ! some of the petite malles were to die for. I also liked the 70' vibe of the clothes, similar to what we have seen yesterday at chanel. But the best of all was the building fot the venue itself. the fondation louis vuitton is a beautiful building, it was perfect for the show, even the most hard to amaze guests were speechless. evrything was so incredible, I'm gonna flood instagram with pictures once I get back home

That's amazing that you were there! Lucky! (does that mean you have one of those red invitation envelopes? :graucho:) I saw about halfway through the video, I really like the flowy white dresses. I am no fashion-show expert, I'm not the target audience of couture, hahaha!

But, funny, I actually liked the clutch bags that were folded because it makes it look touchable like a pillow. I was looking on the LV site to see if these new bags were available to look at, but haven't caught them.

The 70's vibe clothing isn't really my taste, but some of the dresses were lovely. The bags, most of them I really liked, the only one I wasn't keen on what the very flat purse that was two toned and had two straps (like a crescent shape??) But that black and red monogram pattern... HOLY COW I loved that!!!!

That's amazing that you were there! Lucky! (does that mean you have one of those red invitation envelopes? :graucho:) I saw about halfway through the video, I really like the flowy white dresses. I am no fashion-show expert, I'm not the target audience of couture, hahaha!

But, funny, I actually liked the clutch bags that were folded because it makes it look touchable like a pillow. I was looking on the LV site to see if these new bags were available to look at, but haven't caught them.

yes I have one of the enveloppes, I also have the black one from the previous collection, these are made out of epi leather, very rare and collectible items :cool:
well you don't have to be an expert to give your opinion on the show, and this was ready to wear, not couture so it's supposed to be for "everyone" so really, everyone's opinion counts ;) and these bags won't be on the LV website for a long time, some photos might pop up on instagram and on some fashion related website in the coming weeks, but that's all

I watched it and loved so many pieces, both the clothes and handbags. This was a spectacular and very exciting collection, very much my taste. Looking forward to seeing the bags IRL next year. Bravo Nicolas Ghesquiere!!

I liked most of the bags, esp. those with the special LV lock where you turn the L to unlock it. I didn't like the clothes much. Trousers of strange shorter length, too many colours on tops.... I am not a fan of multicoloured clothes, nor the Tribal items appeal to me. But I liked the dresses, they looked romantic and sexy at the same time. I enjoyed watching the show in general.

yes I have one of the enveloppes, I also have the black one from the previous collection, these are made out of epi leather, very rare and collectible items :cool:
well you don't have to be an expert to give your opinion on the show, and this was ready to wear, not couture so it's supposed to be for "everyone" so really, everyone's opinion counts ;) and these bags won't be on the LV website for a long time, some photos might pop up on instagram and on some fashion related website in the coming weeks, but that's all

Ahh ok thanks, I think ready-to-wear is what I should've said, but even LV clothes are out of my reach! Thanks for the insights, and if you took any photos while you there, that would be great to post! I'll look you up on instragram too, I follow the LV account already. :biggrin:

I caught that huge bag with red LV's, would love to see that in person. I wonder was that the only purse shown with the mono print? I didn't watch the whole show.

I too was there, and although it is nice really liking that '70's vibes and all and the Petite Malle's too.. But yeah its not the same when Marc was there.. its just not the same, if you know what I mean. On the other hand Celine was FANTASTIC!! And there are just no words for Chanel.. Love those gold/black brogues and there was that embellished t-shirt that is very unisex and it looks so nice!! (Gonna cost an arm and a leg for the shoes and t-shirt but I think it would be so worth it!!)

ps. Kim K's but in real life is REALLY that big lol