Women's défilé, spring/summer 2015

I watched only for the leather goods and hints about possible scarf prints, and things were pretty sparse on that front I thought. I liked the large hobo bag some of the models were holding in their hand. Was that the omelette?

The RTW felt same as usual - elegant and fairly wearable for runway clothes (if one has a model body at least) - but can't say I found it terribly exciting. I love the cut and draping of H RTW, but at a rotund 5'1", that ain't never gonna work on me. :P

The prints that were shown were very subtle .... almost dip dye in feel. On the whole, tho', loved most of the collection ... reminds me a bit of MM days.

ETA, I concur tho' that the styles do require one to have no hips, no boobs ... but I can always dream.

Not what I expected either, but in a good way: there are actually several things that I would wear myself, which is the first time with Hermès RTW! I find it very chic and understated. A few more prints would have been nice, also to give us an idea of future scarves:P, but on the whole I like it!

I watched only for the leather goods and hints about possible scarf prints, and things were pretty sparse on that front I thought. I liked the large hobo bag some of the models were holding in their hand. Was that the omelette?

The RTW felt same as usual - elegant and fairly wearable for runway clothes (if one has a model body at least) - but can't say I found it terribly exciting. I love the cut and draping of H RTW, but at a rotund 5'1", that ain't never gonna work on me. :P

That's what I was thinking too, it probably is!

I liked long necklaces some models were wearing as well as earrings I think to match the necklace. Couldn't see bracelets, too fast. I liked hobo and hoping it will come in smaller size as that one was quite large. Oh and shoes were interesting too. Hope they are comfy! There were 2 black/navy skirts towards the end that I definitely could wear!

I loved the slouchy silky outifts, so relaxed yet elegant. And there were some gorgeous creams and pastel pinks and apricot dresses. One coat was very appealing, sort of a tribal Missoni type. I was happy to see loafers on so many of the models. Nothing revolutionary, but very nicely done. I liked that hobo as well. Where are the glamour models of yesteryear who had a little attitude in their walk?

I got a screen shot. It's called the Virevolte, which was referred to as the "Omelette" in another thread.

28whqme.jpg

I have to say that I found it astonishingly dull. There were a few nice draperies, the navy blue trouser suit ensemble was lovely and we seem to hark back to Clic Clac quite a bit but I won't be too sad to see Christophe go. And those sandals are only any good for people built like gazelles! And no bra underneath a leather shirt is not a good look. I am sorry to be so negative but I have to search quite hard to foind any positives. A few wearable frocks though. Bring on the info about the scarves!