Letter carrier interior color?

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
Are the letter carrier in pebble grain leather have all the same interior color, red? When I go online, when I want to see the interior, it only shows the carmel interior color when I click on different colors. But when I click on black on black, it will the choice of the bag color with the same red interior.

Also are the leather are treated vechetta leather?
Thanks. :biggrin:

If the leather is vachetta and it's a very light beige color, it has not been treated or dyed. If the vachetta leather is any other color it has been dyed. Generally, I don't think Dooney treats vachetta leather for stains or water damage.

Pebble leather is not vachetta leather. It's a totally different thing. Pebbled leather is dyed and generally water resistant according to the Dooney web site. You can check for info on every type of leather they sell.

If the leather is vachetta and it's a very light beige color, it has not been treated or dyed. If the vachetta leather is any other color it has been dyed. Generally, I don't think Dooney treats vachetta leather for stains or water damage.

Pebble leather is not vachetta leather. It's a totally different thing. Pebbled leather is dyed and generally water resistant according to the Dooney web site. You can check for info on every type of leather they sell.

Oh I forgot to mention about if the straps are treated/dyed vechetta leather. Not the pebble leather used itself. I should have clarified more. Sorry. :sweatdrop:

Last edited:
Are the letter carrier in pebble grain leather have all the same interior color, red? When I go online, when I want to see the interior, it only shows the carmel interior color when I click on different colors. But when I click on black on black, it will the choice of the bag color with the same red interior.

Also are the leather are treated vechetta leather?
Thanks. :biggrin:

Btw, iloveddooney has a few colors in the letter carrier available for $84.