I jumped ship...introducing my first Hermes bag!

Congrats on this functional bag, JE! Is this a PM or GM? I've been eyeing on this bag lately, hope to find one soon.

Thank you, yslvchanel! This is the PM size. I found it fit my frame a little better, but the GM could of worked as well. I'm 5'4" about 112 pounds for reference. Hope you find one soon!!!

The Evelyne is my favorite! Congrats!!!! =)

Thank you, ferrip! I think this is my new favorite!!

Very, very nice! Congrats!

Thank you, rainneday!

The Evelyne was my first H bag. Several years later I still love her! The leather is so incredible. I wore her to death and she still looks great! I finally convinced my sister to switch to H last week. She purchased a cacao Evelyne. Congratulations on the perfect casual bag!

This is perefction on you my dear!!! Welcome to the slippery slope... You jumped ship and the judges gave your landing a perfect 10! :ps:

The Evelyne was my first H bag. Several years later I still love her! The leather is so incredible. I wore her to death and she still looks great! I finally convinced my sister to switch to H last week. She purchased a cacao Evelyne. Congratulations on the perfect casual bag!

Thank you, Chloesam! I am loving her. I am a Chanel lover, but I cannot get over the leather on this bag! She is definitely my new fav!

congratulation! Evelyne is a perfect practical bag :smile:

Thank you, extrafashion!!!
Very classic color, congrats on your first H bag.

Thank you, dreamyz! I appreciate the kind words!
This is perefction on you my dear!!! Welcome to the slippery slope... You jumped ship and the judges gave your landing a perfect 10! :ps:

THank you very much, Israli_Flavia! I know it is a slippery slope. I already have my eye on other H bags! I am a Chanel lover, so I understand what happens after you purchase your first. There is no turning back! Thank you for the kind words!

Congrats on your new evelyn! I'm about your size and height too and find pm fits better w our frame too. Love the color!

Thank you, lipeach! Yes, The GM overwhelmed me a little. It took a little while to get the black in PM, but I found a wonderful SA. I appreciate the sweet words.