Black caviar ghw or burgundy chevron lambskin rhw boy bag?

rahma

Feb 8, 2012
I initially looking for a red caviar rhw new medium boy bag.but its no where to be found right now.so ive two other options and need to choose asap before its all gone.so now its between black caviar new medium ghw or burgundy chevron lambskin new medium boy bag.

I don't have any lambskin bag coz im so afraid that i'll ruin the bag as im so rough and don't really baby my bag.hence all my bags are caviar leather and also among all my bags, i only have one maxi in ghw which i rarely wear as my jewellery r usually silver/white gold.

And also the bags is in different boutiques so i don't have the privileged to compare it side by side.i don't find much modelling pictures for the black caviar boy bag so it makes me harder to choose.and im rambling now.lol.so much anxiety+excitement choosing a new bag!!😅😅😅😅😅

I hope this helps...i have the light gray boy chevron (lamb) and I use it several times a week. I don't experience the leather to be too delicate. I also have a lamb maxi and it is surprising how low maintenance I found the bags to be. Since u have a caviar one, give the lamb a try. The burgundy color is beautiful and the chevron bags are so unique looking! Good luck.

I hope this helps...i have the light gray boy chevron (lamb) and I use it several times a week. I don't experience the leather to be too delicate. I also have a lamb maxi and it is surprising how low maintenance I found the bags to be. Since u have a caviar one, give the lamb a try. The burgundy color is beautiful and the chevron bags are so unique looking! Good luck.

Ohhh tq so much for your help.Im so afraid of the lambskin that i don't ever dare to try.my sa told me the same thing.its not too delicate actually.i need to go to the boutique asap to make up my mind already. Wish me luck!

Oooh, that's a toughie because they're both beautiful bags. I have read that lamb isn't as delicate as it may seem, but I believe it depends on how you are with your bags. I LOVE the chevron design so of course my vote goes to that :P but either way you will end up with a beautiful bag. Good luck and please let us know what you decide!

I'd go for that burgundy chevron in a heartbeat. It's a beautiful color enhanced by the chevron pattern. The black is such common color and a great staple but that burgundy is just gorgeous and in lambskin - hands down its gorgeous. The lambskin isn't as delicate as you might think.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Oooh, that's a toughie because they're both beautiful bags. I have read that lamb isn't as delicate as it may seem, but I believe it depends on how you are with your bags. I LOVE the chevron design so of course my vote goes to that :P but either way you will end up with a beautiful bag. Good luck and please let us know what you decide!

Sounds like the burgundy boy would best diversify your collection....

I would go with the burgundy....such a versatile color and in the chevron boy it is stunning! Good luck with your decision!

I'd go for that burgundy chevron in a heartbeat. It's a beautiful color enhanced by the chevron pattern. The black is such common color and a great staple but that burgundy is just gorgeous and in lambskin - hands down its gorgeous. The lambskin isn't as delicate as you might think.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Tq everyone for ur opinions. Ive went to see both bags.needless to say, i still can't decide which one so im seriously considering both 😅 .i never liked boy bag before so im blaming on my pregnancy for making me crazy over the boy bags.lol.please tell me im not crazy if i ended up getting both.because i think black is essential as im not using my black maxi as much as my jumbos(navy blue,beige and red.trying to make a reason here.lol)and the burgundy chevron is too beautiful to pass.right?

I would get both now and wear as much as possible before the baby comes! I believe in treating oneself - especially in the throes of pregnancy. And if it's a girl, you can always pass along the handbags so really you are just investing in your little one's future, right 😉? Congrats re pregnancy and good luck with both bags and baby!

I would get both now and wear as much as possible before the baby comes! I believe in treating oneself - especially in the throes of pregnancy. And if it's a girl, you can always pass along the handbags so really you are just investing in your little one's future, right 😉? Congrats re pregnancy and good luck with both bags and baby!

Haha tq so much dear!this time its a boy.i already hv a girl, she's 4yrs now so the reason still valid to use 😂 but seriously im blaming on my pregnancy for craving all this Chanel stuff coz i didn't like boy bags before, and now i couldn't even choose which one i like more.my SA is sooo lovely that they're willing to let me reserved the chevron a bit longer coz i already purchased the black one!!gonna do a reveal later on 😊😊😊