A reveal from justhannahJ

So, I live 15 minutes from York, so having the outlet so close can be a nightmare sometimes...

My usual style, and has been as long as I can remember, is very structured, crook of the arm bags - I'm a total Bays girl at heart. But for the past 6 months, I have been really craving a slouch, laid back, 'throw on my shoulder and go' kind of bag, which I would usually hate.

Cue a weekend visit to the outlet for a quick window shop and I fall in LOVE with a beauty that I never thought I would. They have never appealed to me, and I would usually not bat an eye lid at it, but after hearing from the SA that there was a huge waiting list and only 3 left in stock, I knew it had to be mine.

Any guesses?

In my previous posts on a different thread, I mentioned my love for oxblood, so that was a clue ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 327
So, I live 15 minutes from York, so having the outlet so close can be a nightmare sometimes...

My usual style, and has been as long as I can remember, is very structured, crook of the arm bags - I'm a total Bays girl at heart. But for the past 6 months, I have been really craving a slouch, laid back, 'throw on my shoulder and go' kind of bag, which I would usually hate.

Cue a weekend visit to the outlet for a quick window shop and I fall in LOVE with a beauty that I never thought I would. They have never appealed to me, and I would usually not bat an eye lid at it, but after hearing from the SA that there was a huge waiting list and only 3 left in stock, I knew it had to be mine.

Any guesses?

In my previous posts on a different thread, I mentioned my love for oxblood, so that was a clue ;)
I guess daria satchel ??

I've also taken to wrapping the strap underneath the flap, rather than doubling it over the shoulder, meaning the handle drop is longer, but still shoulder strap rather than cross body - I find it more comfortable and think it adds the the laid back vibe I am going for

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 316
Yes! This gorgeous piece of amazingness! I am so in love and no one is as surprised as I am! So different to any of the other pieces I have. The father in law even commented on it the other day which is a first.

This looks gorgeous!! I've just ordered one from Cheshire Oaks today for my mum. Fingers crossed I get a good one ;)

It looks wonderful in your pics and the price is amazing!