My first Dior

Here you go... it fits quite a bit (for me at least :smile: ) it fits all my essentials and still left some space for other stuff. It can fit my coach madison gathered leather wristlet which I used to put my cards and cash. And I also used a coach medium wristlet as my cosmetic pouch. And of course it can fit my Samsung cell phone. I keep the authenticity card+keys inside the small pocket, and it still have some space for receipts or other cards. And for the extra space that it's left I think it could fit a pair of sunnies.

Attachments

• 1411889480555.jpg
    1411889480555.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,044
Well to all the Dior experts here, what is this bag call? Is it call miss dior still? Or new lock would be the name?
I got this in Bangkok airport for 11000baht ( without tax). But I really never seen this design before. It was just love at first sight. It was sitting together with 2 regular miss dior in lambskin but the color and the calfskin conditions gives it a totally different look. I tried it on and found out that this bag has different chain where it has a hook outside of the bag where it was different compare to the regular miss dior. However I was uncertain if the bag will loose it's puffiness over the years like Chanel lambskin. The SA told me that it won't due to the workmanship and the cannage design. To those who have a miss dior for years can you please share your experience?
Anyway I just love the design and color + the feeling of the bag. I will soon post some comparison pictures for this bag vs the Chanel Reissue 226.

Well to all the Dior experts here, what is this bag call? Is it call miss dior still? Or new lock would be the name?
I got this in Bangkok airport for 11000baht ( without tax). But I really never seen this design before. It was just love at first sight. It was sitting together with 2 regular miss dior in lambskin but the color and the calfskin conditions gives it a totally different look. I tried it on and found out that this bag has different chain where it has a hook outside of the bag where it was different compare to the regular miss dior. However I was uncertain if the bag will loose it's puffiness over the years like Chanel lambskin. The SA told me that it won't due to the workmanship and the cannage design. To those who have a miss dior for years can you please share your experience?
Anyway I just love the design and color + the feeling of the bag. I will soon post some comparison pictures for this bag vs the Chanel Reissue 226.
This is a limited edition from July 2014 as I know of. Check out the tread called DISTRESSED CALFSKIN MISS DIOR