Rhyder 33 or Crosby?!?

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Ladies I am summoning opinions please, I'm having a hard time picking between these two. I like both for different reasons.

Attachments

• 34018_dkred_a0.jpeg
    34018_dkred_a0.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 632
  • 33569_liblw_a0.jpeg
    33569_liblw_a0.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 624
Ladies I am summoning opinions please, I'm having a hard time picking between these two. I like both for different reasons.

Well my vote is for red as the stock is low. I am not sure when the replenishment date is but I always try to get what's low first then decide on the other one. Tough decision though as they are both nice bags so you can't go wrong. :smile:

The Rhyder is very Nice!!!
Zebra striped Crosby .... cute...
If you love both ... get the Rhyder and then maybe the Zebra striped wallet...
I am a wallet junkie and think the striped wallet would look Awesome with the Rhyder!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

They both are pretty bags. I think the red is more special but only if you can carry big bags. I love nubuck, I love red, and I love all the special details on this bag. The Crosby is cute but when it comes right down to it, it is just a tote and there will be similar totes in the future. If I were going to be getting it for me, I would get the Crosby though because the Rhyder is just too big for me.

So different, they are hard to compare!! The red 33 is a very large bag. If you are on the shorter side, it might be hard to pull off.

I biased because I have the zebra, but I like the two different looks you can get with it.

The 33 is a show-stopper and if you can pull it off and you would use it, I would go for it.

I love the crosby, but if I could pull off that red nubuck pile of sheer joy, I would go for that!!!

so different, they are hard to compare!! The red 33 is a very large bag. If you are on the shorter side, it might be hard to pull off.

I biased because i have the zebra, but i like the two different looks you can get with it.

The 33 is a show-stopper and if you can pull it off and you would use it, i would go for it.

I love the crosby, but if i could pull off that red nubuck pile of sheer joy, i would go for that!!!

+1

Having gone to look at the Rhyder 33 in the red, it is VERY big. I could fit the entire bag I was carrying at the time into it and it still looked slouchy (not the good way). It just felt way to oversized to me. I think its a question of what you will put in it perhaps...

The Rhyder gets my vote...it is one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen! It is even prettier IRL than the stock picture. I do think that the Crosby is VERY cute, though!

The 2 bags are totally different. My vote goes to Rhyder 33 because I actually really like this size - easy tote/carryall (no need to overstuff) but just let it slouch.

Personally, I don't actually want any Crosby bag - they are cute, okay, nice but not 'special' they look very dime-a-dozen (not substantial) to me but that's just me so I expect they'll go on sale but the red nubuck Rhyder 33 has sold out...it's pretty special.