Alma bb or favorite mm in damier ebene

Uthra11

Jul 22, 2013
Hi all,

I decided to buy alma bb in damier ebene as an everyday bag. I have a 5 month old so I need a crossbody bag that can just hold my essentials like wallet, keys, lipstick, phone and sanitizer. When I went to the store yesterday to buy my alma bb, I happened to see the favorite mm in damier ebene. I asked the SA if I could buy it before the release date, and she said yes. It was absolutely gorgeous and it had the red lining instead of the burgundy as in favorite pm.

The problem is I love both the bags equally. I love the alma bb for it's cuteness and the favorite mm because it's practical. I tried on both and I loved both. And also I already have the favorite pm in damier ebene. I can only buy one bag now. I am just wondering if I should sell my favorite pm and just buy the mm or I should forget about the favorite mm and just buy the alma bb. I am confused!!! Help help!!!

Both bags are gorgeous. Since you already have the Favorite PM I suggest you sell it and replace it with the MM and you can have the Alma bb as well. Good luck deciding :smile:

Hi all,

I decided to buy alma bb in damier ebene as an everyday bag. I have a 5 month old so I need a crossbody bag that can just hold my essentials like wallet, keys, lipstick, phone and sanitizer. When I went to the store yesterday to buy my alma bb, I happened to see the favorite mm in damier ebene. I asked the SA if I could buy it before the release date, and she said yes. It was absolutely gorgeous and it had the red lining instead of the burgundy as in favorite pm.

The problem is I love both the bags equally. I love the alma bb for it's cuteness and the favorite mm because it's practical. I tried on both and I loved both. And also I already have the favorite pm in damier ebene. I can only buy one bag now. I am just wondering if I should sell my favorite pm and just buy the mm or I should forget about the favorite mm and just buy the alma bb. I am confused!!! Help help!!!

Tough decision! If you are willing to sell the PM, I'd get the MM. Perfect size for the things you mentioned. I'm actually using my mono MM for this wknd as well. I do also have Alma bb in Vernis and that's a good one, too! Ahhh the decisions. But again depends on if you'd be willing to sell your PM for the MM. If not, I'd go with the bb.

I'd say get the alma bb. I have the favorite mm mono, I think they are different enough to have one of each if that is an option. I have often contemplated getting the alma bb myself, in addition to the favorite.
I guess you need to ask yourself are you looking for something bigger or something different (and slightly bigger). In addition, you could always use the alma bb strap on your current favorite pm as well. Good luck deciding.

Both bags are gorgeous. Since you already have the Favorite PM I suggest you sell it and replace it with the MM and you can have the Alma bb as well. Good luck deciding :smile:
+ 1, I thought the same thing when reading your post, the favourite mm seems more useful than the PM and the alma bb is so cute - why not have both?!!

I have the pm in de as well. I love it but unfortunately I can't wear it often because it's not large enough for me for everyday use. I have to remind myself that one of the main reasons I bought it is that it makes a divine clutch. If you're going to want to use the pm as a clutch you might want to think about keeping it since for me at least the mm would be too large to use as a clutch. If you primarily want a cross-body bag, then it makes sense to let the pm go and size up to mm or Alma bb.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I know most of you voted for the alma bb. Though it is cute, I wore the bag inside my house while carrying my baby and found it cumbersome to open and close the zipper with one hand. And also the fact that it sticks out dint help either. So I decided to buy the favorite mm. Alma bb is a cute bag but just dint work for me as an everyday bag.

I will be selling my favorite pm. And eventually I will buy an alma bb may be in epi or vernis for dressier occasions and not just for everyday. I will do a reveal soon.. 😊

Reactions: Bebang
I will be selling my favorite pm. And eventually I will buy an alma bb may be in epi or vernis for dressier occasions and not just for everyday. I will do a reveal soon.. 😊

Thank you for your post! I have the same dilemma between Alma BB and Favorite MM, and it's GREAT to know that they now have Favorite MM in DE!
PLEASE PLEASE upload your modelling pics soon!:graucho:

Thanks for the comments everyone. I know most of you voted for the alma bb. Though it is cute, I wore the bag inside my house while carrying my baby and found it cumbersome to open and close the zipper with one hand. And also the fact that it sticks out dint help either. So I decided to buy the favorite mm. Alma bb is a cute bag but just dint work for me as an everyday bag.

You came to the same conclusion that I wanted to suggest you!
Get Favorite MM now and perhaps Alma BB in epi or vernis later. On Alma BB I prefer epi or vernis than canvas.
Can't wait to see your reveal!

Hi all,

You can only get 1 bag now, So i say get the alma bb, then sell your favorite pm for the mm :smile: xo