Chanel J12 Ceramic Watch

I personally haven't seen that many lately... I've seen quite a few DiorVIII though... its a similar styled ceramic watch, so maybe people a trying something new?

I still do wear mine from time to time but I don't appreciate the weight. The only bright side of this watch is that it's automatic and not quarts so no worries of corroded battery leak.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411544086.014385.jpg

I have the white and the black and just bought a new one of another brand, it's off white with a kind of marble affect on the band.

I didn't want to start a new thread on this, does anyone know how to clean a white leather watch band?

I love my black Dior VIII. The bracelet is so faceted it shines like crazy. Sorry for the blurry shot.

Attachments

• IMG_8348c - Copyr - Copy.jpg
    IMG_8348c - Copyr - Copy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 915
I don't have the Chanel ceramic watch but I do have one by Swiss Legend - very similar look at no where near the price. I like it a lot, the ceramic material is incredibly durable. I wear mine a lot.

my suggestion would be to look on eBay at the one's produced by Swiss Legend. you won't be spending a ton of money on something that might be perceived as trendy.

I have two: one black and one white. I still wear them all the time. I even wear the white in winter sometimes with certain tops or sweaters. It cheers me up when it is cold and dreary out lol!

I always wanted a black J12 with the ruby markers but couldn't afford another one. Found this black ceramic Tag Heuer...diamond bezel/circle/markers. Half the price of a J12 and they use Wesselton diamonds which really sparkle!
Just a thought to add to the confusion. LOL!

Attachments

• iphone 2172.JPG
    iphone 2172.JPG
    373 KB · Views: 865
I always wanted a black J12 with the ruby markers but couldn't afford another one. Found this black ceramic Tag Heuer...diamond bezel/circle/markers. Half the price of a J12 and they use Wesselton diamonds which really sparkle!
Just a thought to add to the confusion. LOL!

Gorgeous! :loveeyes: