I Dyed My New to Me HAC Birkin

coleigh

Laugh and live....
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I am happy to share my excitement of the new dyed color of my Birkin. I wanted a blue Birkin, and this has to be the perfect color for me. I left the interior the vache natural tone. I don't support anyone doing this, but it worked for me. What blue tone is it in the Hermes' world?

Attachments

• birkin2.jpg
    birkin2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,279
  • birkin 3.jpg
    birkin 3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,284
  • birkin 1.jpg
    birkin 1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,281
I am happy to share my excitement of the new dyed color of my Birkin. I wanted a blue Birkin, and this has to be the perfect color for me. I left the interior the vache natural tone. I don't support anyone doing this, but it worked for me. What blue tone is it in the Hermes' world?
"Laugh and live" so true. Thank you for sharing.

"Laugh and live" so true. Thank you for sharing.
Loukpeach, I went through a divorce in the spring of 2012. I sold my brand new Birkin at that time. I was able to replace it with this bag. This was a goal of mine since I had to get rid of my other Birkin. My ex knows of this bag, and is not happy about it....I am laughing and living now. Thanks for sharing my joy!

It doesn't look dyed if you didn't tell, looks more like a beautiful SO! Love it!

The blue is close to a 'blue de prusse' I guess?
bagidiotic, I could not believe how nice it turned out. The company that dyed it gave me all the negatives when I brought it in, but called me to say that it was beautiful. Thanks!
CookyMonster, that is the blue that I thought of when I first examined it today. Thanks!

Beautiful blue. How did you select the color with the company? Did they give you options of color they could do or did you ask them to try to match the color you wanted? Just curious.

I think it's supercool. You have a unique bag now. And it does look like Bleu de Prusse to me as well, that is my first thought.

Exes like everything else get smaller and smaller as you view them in the rear view mirror. Glad you are laughing!

Beautiful blue. How did you select the color with the company? Did they give you options of color they could do or did you ask them to try to match the color you wanted? Just curious.
The company had swatches of colors. We selected it together. They shared the process. They recommended an oil-based dye so they pointed out the colors that were oil-based. Houston Shoe Hospital-I need to leave them feedback. I am happy with the color.