Everpurse - Clutch that charges an iPhone 5+ HTC & Galaxy phones

LVk8

Me + Harpua
Jan 30, 2014
Just searched the forum to find out if anyone had ever talked about Everpurse here before but the thread was too old so TPF wouldn't let me reply

Super excited to see that Everpurse is doing a second run!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/everpurse/2015-everpurse-stay-charged-wire-free-on-the-go-up

I ordered two of the old models back in 2012 bc I had a friend in Chicago who was working for the company at the time. Back then you could order them with an iPhone 4 or 5 charger and I'd transitioned from a 4 (when I ordered) to a 5 (when they arrived) so couldn't use the dock with my phone. I wound up giving them as gifts to my mom & sister who had and still have older version iPhones. I've been jealous ever since bc they are super cute & crazy functional! Basically the size of a large wristlet and comes with wrist & long straps so you can wear it as a clutch / wristlet / crossbody. They use them constantly

I'm definitely planning to back the new Kickstarter campaign so I can have one myself :smile:

Last edited:
The only downside I see to this is the ever changing docks/plugs for phones. Especially with the iphone which changes its chargers, and now phone sizes, without much notice. So the pocket will need to be huge for the iphone 6 vs. the 5.

If they made a more universal charger, even if I had to plug a usb cable to my phone or something, then I'd be interested. To me, I don't like that I may have to change out my bag when technology changes, sort of like the designer phone covers.

Though, I'm glad to see such a concept! Does the bag get hot when you charge it or charge other things? I have a little power bank that can recharge my phone via usb cable and it gets really hot when it's charging my stuff.

Apparently the new model Everpurse fits the Big iPhone 6 as well as the regular 5's and 6's

I'm not too worried about Apple changing up the dock for awhile bc they kept the old 30pin dock for nearly a decade before switching to the smaller one. Also considering how !!! people were about the change, I'm pretty confident they'll be keeping this dock model around for awhile or else face the wrath of millions of customers. But yes you're right if they did a USB type thing where any type of phone would work that would be ideal so it could work with loads of different types of phones. Either way the Everpurse is super cute so I'm willing to roll the dice since I'm pretty loyal to the iPhone!

Oh and my mom & sis said that their Everpurse chargers don't get hot :smile:

Apparently the new model Everpurse fits the Big iPhone 6 as well as the regular 5's and 6's

I'm not too worried about Apple changing up the dock for awhile bc they kept the old 30pin dock for nearly a decade before switching to the smaller one. Also considering how !!! people were about the change, I'm pretty confident they'll be keeping this dock model around for awhile or else face the wrath of millions of customers. But yes you're right if they did a USB type thing where any type of phone would work that would be ideal so it could work with loads of different types of phones. Either way the Everpurse is super cute so I'm willing to roll the dice since I'm pretty loyal to the iPhone!

Oh and my mom & sis said that their Everpurse chargers don't get hot :smile:

Greetings from Everpurse! It is a privilege for us to have loyal backers such as yourself. And you are absolutely correct in that the new 2015 Everpurse will fit the iPhone 5's and 6's. It will also be fully capable of charging a full list of phones with just the one clutch! There is absolutely no need to buy individual clutches for each phone.

Please let me know if there are any additional questions/feedback and we can chat on this thread or PM. I would love to respond to all. We are making this for you so we greatly value all your inputs and questions.