*Croc Embossed Mini Gramercy*

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Style #33635 | 10 x 7.5 x 5 | $595

This bag is small on size, but big on details! The quality is pretty exceptional and it's not too tiny....my only hesitation is the price. Not because I don't think it's worth it, but because I will need to refrain from buying any other bags for a good while!

I was afraid the croc leather would be super stiff but it's not, it's pretty soft and it's very well done. I was also afraid that you wouldn't be able to get into the bag without undoing the two little turn locks on the sides, but that is not the case. It doesn't open wide, but certainly wide enough to get your things out of the front or back section (easier if you open just one side at a time).

For fans of the Fendi Mini Peekaboo, this style doesn't slouch enough when the turn lock is undone to create the same look if that's what you're after. Perhaps the smooth leather version will....

Compared with Crosby Carryall. No mods today because I don't have a good mirror at home for that. If I keep it (99% sure I will) I will post some mods from my office bathroom.

Attachments

• IMG_3592.JPG
    IMG_3592.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,833
  • IMG_3593.JPG
    IMG_3593.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,754