Which Mulberry Bag Are You?

remainsilly

bye-bye
Aug 15, 2014
Who's up for a bit of nonsense? Here we go--

The Game:
Find a mulberry bag to represent your personality & lifestyle.
The company's been around since 1971--quite a range to consider!

Some Encouragement:
*Feel free to choose from ALL mulberry bags, not just ones you own.
*Liking/disliking the bag doesn't matter: choosing one to represent yourself honestly does.
*If you have trouble deciding, that's part of the fun--pick ONE!

Post Your Answers:
Which mulberry bag are you?
& Why?

Thanks for playing!
I'll start:
I'm a--womble sheepskin bayswater, natural color with leaf-shaped fob

because--like a womble, I recycle rubbish & scrunch my nose when considering things.
I usually have a leaf stuck to my clothing somewhere.
I touch pleasant memories by looking @ a bays' classic shape.
on cold days, I wear vintage sheepskin mittens as comfort.
I appreciate simplicity, punctuated by "wombling free" excesses.

Who's up for a bit of nonsense? Here we go--

The Game:
Find a mulberry bag to represent your personality & lifestyle.
The company's been around since 1971--quite a range to consider!

Some Encouragement:
*Feel free to choose from ALL mulberry bags, not just ones you own.
*Liking/disliking the bag doesn't matter: choosing one to represent yourself honestly does.
*If you have trouble deciding, that's part of the fun--pick ONE!

Post Your Answers:
Which mulberry bag are you?
& Why?

Thanks for playing!
I'll start:
I'm a--womble sheepskin bayswater, natural color with leaf-shaped fob

because--like a womble, I recycle rubbish & scrunch my nose when considering things.
I usually have a leaf stuck to my clothing somewhere.
I touch pleasant memories by looking @ a bays' classic shape.
on cold days, I wear vintage sheepskin mittens as comfort.
I appreciate simplicity, punctuated by "wombling free" excesses.
ooh I am definitely a black nickel bayswater when it comes to work/but medium lily for formal occasions
I like fashion, but I like things understated, stylish, classy and traditional. bayswater and lily are classic and the nickel hardware is contemporary.

however, I do have a bright, warm personality and don't mind standing out from the crowd. That is when I would be electric blue bays.

This is such a cute idea!

I hate going straight to the bag I have, but I think I may have chose her because of a kinship...the bluebell Alexa. I'm sort of short and wide ;) and I typically stick to bright, and/or loud colors whenever possible.

I'm a red Del Rey!
Mostly because I love Lana Del Rey, but I think the bag is ridiculously practical, with enough to structure to keep it organized without being rigid, quite like myself.

I'm a classic bayswater
They just catch my eye and I'm not a flashy person in any way, even tho I have a poppy red one it is quite understated like me
Just an ordinary girl who doesn't like to stand out too much and if you believe the girl bit you'll believe anything. LOVL!
I would be an Alexa secondly (is there such a word) as they are understated and classy as well IMHO

Ummm ?

Well, I reckon I'd have to be one of the carrier bags "our" bags come in ?

A bit stiff, a little wrinkly & with a bottom that's likely to fall out anytime now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm like my preloved olive green Darwin Elgin. I'm little robust, I have green values, I recycle, I have studied nature scieces, I got tough but flexible skin, i'm not scared of any weather and I'm also realable friend. And I hope I smell also good :smile: