Debating on classic chanel flats, you?

PWD

May 12, 2014
Can you post photos of your classic chanel flats? I saw a girl wearing dark plum patent with a black toe that was gorgeous the other day. Love all the different combinations of colors! Can you post a photo of your classic flats or at least tell me your color combinations?

I have only one pair: beige with black toe, leather. Looking for another...

Can you post photos of your classic chanel flats? I saw a girl wearing dark plum patent with a black toe that was gorgeous the other day. Love all the different combinations of colors! Can you post a photo of your classic flats or at least tell me your color combinations?

I have only one pair: beige with black toe, leather. Looking for another...

I agree with the above: look here: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/post-your-chanel-footwear-here-156597-48.html

As to the title of the thread, I don't debate at all, I buy them regularly as they are timeless, comfortable as all heck, and they make great colors and fun combinations every season. You'll see a few of mine in that thread. I also buy a lot of their flat sandals. My color combinations are varied, from beige/black (the most iconic), white/black, tweed/black, grey/black, and many more. :smile: