need a zipper pull

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
i wanted to find out if anyone has ever bought an LV that is missing the zipper pull. i am looking at at bag that is perfect and a great price because the only flaw is that it is missing a zipper pull. i have never had to replace a zipper pull and concerned about finding something to use as a replacement so i wanted to find out if anyone else has done this.

TIA

If you look at this thread - specifically post #496 you will see that they are free and it doesn't look as if it matters how old the bag is. Good luck:smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-faqs/repair-costs-list-262384.html?

thank you!:smile:

i wish i had a store near me - but the closest are in B'ham and New Orleans. hours away so i would have to send it in and then possibly be without it for weeks. that is why i was looking for some kind of bag charm i could use as a zipper pull.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

thank you!:smile:

i wish i had a store near me - but the closest are in B'ham and New Orleans. hours away so i would have to send it in and then possibly be without it for weeks. that is why i was looking for some kind of bag charm i could use as a zipper pull.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/
Phone charms that have the long thin cords are perfect for this if it's a SLG. If not, then it's best to send the item to LV and have it properly repaired...zippers never take long anyway and are often replaced free of charge or at a low cost

Phone charms that have the long thin cords are perfect for this if it's a SLG. If not, then it's best to send the item to LV and have it properly repaired...zippers never take long anyway and are often replaced free of charge or at a low cost

i spent $9 more and bought one that has a very nice zipper with pull attached to it!:tup: it was one of the trousse's. my head was swimming after looking at all the different charms/pulls on ebay! :cray: :graucho:

thanks so much for all the advice - will file it away for future use if needed!:smile:.

Last edited:
i spent $9 more and bought one that has a very nice zipper with pull attached to it!:tup: it was one of the trousse's. my head was swimming after looking at all the different charms/pulls on ebay! :cray: :graucho:

thanks so much for all the advice - will file it away for future use if needed!:smile:.
I'm glad to hear that you found what you were looking for in even better shape, and for only $9 more you lucky girl. Haha, the selection of charms on eBay is really out of this world but it's still fun to look...you can even find very elusive LV bag charms at reasonable prices every now and then. I have my eyes on a Jack and Lucy for Halloween :spiderweb:

I'm glad to hear that you found what you were looking for in even better shape, and for only $9 more you lucky girl. Haha, the selection of charms on eBay is really out of this world but it's still fun to look...you can even find very elusive LV bag charms at reasonable prices every now and then. I have my eyes on a Jack and Lucy for Halloween :spiderweb:

thank you Miss Krys! :hugs:

most days i have time to search ebay but as you said - their charms are out of this world!!!
i just did not have alot of time - not to mention patience! - to go pages and pages yesterday.
i think it showed over 32,000!!!

good luck on your jack and lucy charm!