hmwe46 knows *she* has a problem when ... TWO bbags arrive on the same day!!!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
When oh when did I order *two* bbags?!?!

I think my puppies my steal my credit cards and bid on bags while I am innocently working or cleaning house or doing something else *productive*.

At least they have good taste :graucho:

Please welcome Ms Rouille City (a gorgeous intense shade of Persimmon- DH contributed that comparo!!!):

IMG_4662-1.jpg

And also welcome Ms 05 Black WORK (Incoralblue, I blame you and your WE pics for this purchase!! LOL):

IMG_4611.jpg

Congrats on getting not only one, but two bags!!!!
I knew you were getting Rouille City, but damn, when did you get 05 Black Work!? You're too quick, woman!

Your Roille is gorgey:heart:Persimmon is a good way to describe the color.....you know, I never really gave Rouille a thought until now!

Black Work is the most practical bag you can own! I use mine so much and love her to death:tender:

mint, thank you, this rouille is everything I hoped for and more!! :love:

nanaz, isn't the black work spectacular!! :nuts:

redney: I think I need some *true* red now!! :graucho:

Isn't the rouille intense!??! It goes so well with jeans and chocolates and of course blacks and creams.

And that black work with such a score!!! It's going to be hard to use the Grenat and White when I have that!

IMG_4619.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

Congrats on getting not only one, but two bags!!!!
I knew you were getting Rouille City, but damn, when did you get 05 Black Work!? You're too quick, woman!

Your Roille is gorgey:heart:Persimmon is a good way to describe the color.....you know, I never really gave Rouille a thought until now!

Black Work is the most practical bag you can own! I use mine so much and love her to death:tender:

Wow, your puppies sure now how to pick them;) They are both so delicious:drool: esp. the black work, love the leather! Lucky girl, two in one day! What a great day you are having! Congrats!

Thanks Ms M!

My girls definitely have style, hee hee, girlie!

Celia, I am almost disappointed that I got both today, because I ordered the Rouille long before I impuslively bought the black work. Now I'll have to choose which to wear first :shame:

And also welcome Ms 05 Black WORK (Incoralblue, I blame you and your WE pics for this purchase!! LOL):

IMG_4611.jpg

Get in line! There's a long list of people waiting to blame me as well LOL!

They are both gorgeous but loving that leather on your Black Work. It took me YEARS to own a black bag and now that I have my Weekender, I'm also considering on getting a black one.

You know I'm still drooling over your Grenat Work, right? (and Tooshies' too!)