As seen in O magazine

Nice layout, hope it helps sales! Not being able to buy the 'feather' fob will be a disappointment for folks who want the entire look, and I don't see any similar styles on their website, but maybe they are coming.:search:

I wonder what that red suede would look like if you carried it five days a week for FIVE YEARS. Um, not good?

Haha, my red one came today, and I think it actually looks pretty durable for suede! Guess it's pebbled nubuck...when I touched it, it does feel like there is some sort of a waterproof coating on it, so I believe it should be fine. Usually I wouldn't touch suede with a ten-feet pole (had suede hats, and found them delicate), but this one has really grabbed my attention! Of course, I usually put my bags on a rotation; only time will tell how it'll look like in 5 years! ;)

I have to say I LOOOOVED this bag!!! I think my husband wanted me to buy this one instead of the one I did. We both kept fondling the nubuck, haha! It is lovely, but the problem is it was HUGE on me and looked ridiculous. I could jam the handles on the shoulder, but not sure how that would work with a coat (probably not), so I opted for a Dakotah, but anyone who doesn't mind the size and loves the look- GET IT!!!