Coach Crosby carryall

myfavebag

O.G.
May 18, 2011
Congratulations to the new creative director, Stuart Vevers! You've made me fall in love with Coach again. I was surprised to see fresh new coach designs. I could not resist the vibrant colors, excellent leather quality, lightweight, and functional features. I noted that the logo is also new, inside lining has a new look, and the creed has no numbers. Can someone explain?
I can totally sense that the collection is from a new designer. Welcome back to my life, coach! Just want to share my excitement in photos, violet crossby carryall. I originally wanted to post in another thread, but I started a new thread because I think it deserves one.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411435275.967027.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411435300.949727.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411435366.009129.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, this is a great bag and so pretty. I am loving mine.

Which one did you get? I was torn between teal and this, but I chose violet because my most recent bag was a teal too. Do you know why they removed the serial numbers on the creed? Just a really fresh approach to all the bags in the store. If I could I would like take home all the bags but chose this one. I like that there is a lock for the zipped pockets for the wallet, check book, cash, as a safety feature, since the bag is so huge inside!

Which one did you get? I was torn between teal and this, but I chose violet because my most recent bag was a teal too. Do you know why they removed the serial numbers on the creed? Just a really fresh approach to all the bags in the store. If I could I would like take home all the bags but chose this one. I like that there is a lock for the zipped pockets for the wallet, check book, cash, as a safety feature, since the bag is so huge inside!

I have teal and violet, could not leave the violet behind once I saw it at store. The serial number should be on a small white tag inside the zipper pocket. I have no idea why they made that change.

I love that purple!! The creed #s are now on a tiny white ribbon sewn into the inside zip pocket. I suppose it saves $$ by mass producing leather creeds without numbers that way they can go into a multitude of bags.