Edie Haircalf thoughts...opinions needed

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
So I have been coveting the beautiful wine color haircalfImageUploadedByPurseForum1411425988.422361.jpg Edie since it was previewed in the fall 2014 thread. I jumped on the 25% off deal because it is a pricey bag and I couldn't justify the full price.

It looked lovely in the store, but when I got home and sent some pics to a friend, the color didn't look as rich. It looked more brown than the red wine color on the website.

It could be the light in my bedroom (which is not great at certain times of the day), but the beautiful color sold me on this bag and now I am not quite sure. It is a stunning bag, but does the color look off to any if you ladies in natural light??

I literally never return bags, but the price of this girl is giving me pause. I may need to see her out in sunlight, but I would appreciate any opinions.

And yes, I am in my non-matching pajamas. LOL. Please ignore the ensemble.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411425950.835698.jpg

So I have been coveting the beautiful wine color haircalfView attachment 2758582 Edie since it was previewed in the fall 2014 thread. I jumped on the 25% off deal because it is a pricey bag and I couldn't justify the full price.

It looked lovely in the store, but when I got home and sent some pics to a friend, the color didn't look as rich. It looked more brown than the red wine color on the website.

It could be the light in my bedroom (which is not great at certain times of the day), but the beautiful color sold me on this bag and now I am not quite sure. It is a stunning bag, but does the color look off to any if you ladies in natural light??

I literally never return bags, but the price of this girl is giving me pause. I may need to see her out in sunlight, but I would appreciate any opinions.

View attachment 2758581
I think the color is really pretty! U can see it better in your last pic! It almost looks like black Violet to me or that Aubergine color? Either way I think it's beautiful!!! Even with the PJs!:graucho:

So I have been coveting the beautiful wine color haircalfView attachment 2758582 Edie since it was previewed in the fall 2014 thread. I jumped on the 25% off deal because it is a pricey bag and I couldn't justify the full price.

View attachment 2758581
You really need to bring this girl out in the daylight; her color is fabulously rich whereas in your bedroom lighting it does look dull. I'd say give it a chance and take it outside. If I were to get a Haircalf, this would be the color. It is gorgeous IMO. BUT, if you are not convinced, don't keep it - you need to be sure at that price. Lucky girl!

You really need to bring this girl out in the daylight; her color is fabulously rich whereas in your bedroom lighting it does look dull. I'd say give it a chance and take it outside. If I were to get a Haircalf, this would be the color. It is gorgeous IMO. BUT, if you are not convinced, don't keep it - you need to be sure at that price. Lucky girl!

I am convinced I love the color it should be!!! LOL. I will take it out in sunlight. I have had bags before that literally change color depending on where you place them in the room. You are right. I shouldn't panic quite yet. :smile:

And perhaps my fly-looking pjs are throwing me off. Not my finest mod pics.

I am convinced I love the color it should be!!! LOL. I will take it out in sunlight. I have had bags before that literally change color depending on where you place them in the room. You are right. I shouldn't panic quite yet. :smile:

And perhaps my fly-looking pjs are throwing me off. Not my finest mod pics.
Anything goes with that bag gurl!!!

I don't like the shape of the Edie…too wide on the bottom.
I think the color is gorgeous, and probably hard to see exactly in photos because it's hair calf. So, if you like the style and the way the color looks in person, I'd keep it.