Le petite Malle

Hi, My SA. Sent this over, it's tempting, pls let me know your thoughts, the price is a bit high though at $5k.

Hi, there's been a lot of discussion about the PM like these

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/wow-the-petite-malle-the-new-bag-ng-859078.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/which-petite-malle-are-you-getting-876611.html

There is probably more, if you search. Do you like it, are you getting it? I think although the price is high, it reflects how special and unique this piece is.

It's gorgeous but tbh I don't see it being worth $5k. You could get a Chanel flap or a boy for that price and get a lot more use out of it. The petite Malle is more of a novelty/fad imo

I also got to see it IRL. It is a very nice "special occasion" bag that's for sure. But the price is just too steep to only carry every now and then. I would rather have a handbag that fits my every day style for that amount of $. :P

For a Collection piece then Yes, Me personally "No". I would rather buy a Chanel. And being a Trunk how would you go trying to carry it? I don't know how it would be comfortable wise. :thinking:

I absolutely love the petite malle, but unfortunately I can't justify the purchase of a small bag. My lifestyle is sadly more suited for briefcases and large cross-bodys. As for the price, I see it as justifiable considering LV's heritage as trunk manufacturers.

Hi, My SA. Sent this over, it's tempting, pls let me know your thoughts, the price is a bit high though at $5k.

I'm in the same boat as you. I think the price is quite high for the item that you're getting, which was why I initially pulled out of the waiting list. However, this combination, which I think is only available in Europe caught my eye and I am in love!! I am flying to Paris in 3 weeks and hopefully, I can have my Parisian SAa track one down for me. The price after VAT in Paris is close to $4K, a price tag that I can live with.

If you find the right one, I'm sure you'll be able to justify it. But I for one wasn't willing to settle just because there is a big hype about this bag. Goodluck with your decision.