SA 's

It makes sence that they get something bonus/ incentives.
And I agree I'd like to keep a relationship with her. I will seek her out as long as she is back before October price increase and new releases!! :smile:)

It's my understanding that the entire Shop gets the commissions - not each SA alone. Sales matter to them. I was ordering from the Website every now and then and my SA does not want me to do that. So much so, that when I'm ready for a purchase she will courier it over to me if I can't make it in.

This really helps me out because I own my own business and sometimes it's just impossible to get away. I think my SA has the courier service on stand by for me. :giggles:

It's my understanding that the entire Shop gets the commissions - not each SA alone. Sales matter to them. I was ordering from the Website every now and then and my SA does not want me to do that. So much so, that when I'm ready for a purchase she will courier it over to me if I can't make it in.

This really helps me out because I own my own business and sometimes it's just impossible to get away. I think my SA has the courier service on stand by for me. :giggles:

Me too! :P My nearest LV Store is 1 1/2 hours away on a Good day driving. So sometimes I will just do a phone order. But some of my SA's are "Please don't, call the Store! If you can't come in we will arrange the delivery for you. Just let us know what you would like and we will post it for you"!. :cool:

Me too! :P My nearest LV Store is 1 1/2 hours away on a Good day driving. So sometimes I will just do a phone order. But some of my SA's are "Please don't, call the Store! If you can't come in we will arrange the delivery for you. Just let us know what you would like and we will post it for you"!. :cool:

Wow, you're an hour and a half away and they still send it to you directly? Now that's what I call service! :smile: