HELP!! Cartier Ballon Bleu 33mm vs 36mm

izaku0608

O.G.
Jan 14, 2010
Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to get the Ballon Bleu for so many years already and after seeing so many price increases I finally decided to get one. I've always leaned towards getting the 36mm because larger watches on ladies now seem like a "trend". But then my friends all suggested I get the 33mm instead because I'm quite small and I have a smaller wrist. They said the 36mm would look "stylish" and "cool" but the smaller size (33mm) would look classier. I was still torn between the two until one of my best friends went to HK and told me that he was able to get me 20% off the Cartier watch but I had to act quick. Because everything happened so fast, I got the 33mm.

I received it today and I'm not sure about the size anymore or whether it looked too small on me. I mean it's not small, but it's not big either. I don't know if I am making sense. What do you guys think? Please help. Thanks very much.

Here are modelling pictures

IMG-20140921-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20140921-WA0016.jpg

Reactions: hydrangea_01
The 33 looks perfect on you. The 36 might be too big (personally I like to see a little of my wrist around my watch). I own the 33 and love it and my wrist is 6.5". I find it big enough to satisfy the trend but not so big it will feel outdated when the trend changes