Should I exchange?

nrr_md

Feb 13, 2012
I just bought my pochette metis yesterday. I noticed today that the flowers at the bottom are not aligned. Should I exchange or keep? Need your thoughts/opinions pls. Thanks!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411296148.094708.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411296164.928006.jpg

I make a point to check my bags thoroughly before the exchange period is up because I know if there was a misalignment like this on one of mine it would bother me incessantly. If you can live with it though, enjoy it! The pochette metis is on my wishlist! Xx

I make a point to check my bags thoroughly before the exchange period is up because I know if there was a misalignment like this on one of mine it would bother me incessantly. If you can live with it though, enjoy it! The pochette metis is on my wishlist! Xx

I always do check the alignment but may be because of too much excitement yesterday, I totally forgot 😔

Not a big deal and it is the bottom of the bag. I know we want perfection but in reality nothing is perfect. If it will bother you - you should exchange.

It's a beautiful bag.

Be Blessed MoNikki

OP I think ultimately it's up to you, if it will drive you crazy you should find what you would be happier with. Personally it looks ok to me 😉 congrats on your lovely purchase! 😃

I just bought my pochette metis yesterday. I noticed today that the flowers at the bottom are not aligned. Should I exchange or keep? Need your thoughts/opinions pls. Thanks!

View attachment 2757208
View attachment 2757209
I would keep it. :smile: I am picky about my bags ~ however ~ the Pouchette Metis is one that (due to the design) it is almost impossible to get all of the prints to align. Mine looks like that on the bottom and is not matched on the sides either. All of the ones that I have seen are not perfectly matched. If it bothers you, though you could always go check out the others that are in the boutique for your own peace of mind. GL! PM is a great bag... I hope that you enjoy it!

I would keep it. :smile: I am picky about my bags ~ however ~ the Pouchette Metis is one that (due to the design) it is almost impossible to get all of the prints to align. Mine looks like that on the bottom and is not matched on the sides either. All of the ones that I have seen are not perfectly matched. If it bothers you, though you could always go check out the others that are in the boutique for your own peace of mind. GL! PM is a great bag... I hope that you enjoy it!

Yes I think this is exactly what I would do :smile: I will go to the store to check and if other ones on stock are also not perfectly aligned, I will just keep this one :smile:
Thank you!

+ 1, but if it bothers you take it back. It's your bag so you must be happy with it.

+1 I would keep it, mine is the same

Not a big deal and it is the bottom of the bag. I know we want perfection but in reality nothing is perfect. If it will bother you - you should exchange.

It's a beautiful bag.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I would definitely keep it.

OP I think ultimately it's up to you, if it will drive you crazy you should find what you would be happier with. Personally it looks ok to me 😉 congrats on your lovely purchase! 😃

I would keep it too, the other ones probably gonna look just the same.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Thank you everyone for the advise/opinion. I will just go back to the store and check if other pochette metis on stock are also not perfectly aligned, then I will just keep this one. 😀