Van Cleef & Arpels: Current Worldwide Prices

Dec 14, 2006
Anyone have pics and prices for any Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry??? My anniversary is comming up and I am looking for earrings and a matching bracelet set from the Alhambra line.

Thanx in advance!!!

The bracelets run about $1800 and up. I saw one pair of dangly earrings for about $4k.

Alhambra is TDF! They have a good selection on their website. Then, you can call the store and they are happy to give you prices.

Not sure if you already found what you were looking for but here are some pics. The pendant is the centennial piece. The bracelet is very similiar to the second necklace just smaller. Love the VCA Alhambra jewelry! Good luck! :yes:

Attachments

• cent.pendant.jpg
    cent.pendant.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 734
  • vintage ahambra mop2.jpg
    vintage ahambra mop2.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 1,744
I am totally loving this line since I saw Reese Witherspoon with all these cute necklaces... I've been dropping hints to DH about these!
I think the necklaces are about $4000 and up

I am totally loving this line since I saw Reese Witherspoon with all these cute necklaces... I've been dropping hints to DH about these!
I think the necklaces are about $4000 and up

The necklace looks so cute on Reese, she wears them so casually. I was really turned off when I saw the same necklace on Paris Hilton.:yucky: I love VCA, I've been wearing them for over 10 years.(I can't afford most of their stuff though :sad: ) Here are some pics. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Attachments

• vca ring 1.JPG
    vca ring 1.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 777
  • VCA diamond.jpg
    VCA diamond.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 673
  • VCA 2.jpg
    VCA 2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 755
  • VCA watch & bracelet.jpg
    VCA watch & bracelet.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 813
Ahh..why did you sell it? Love it in onyx! At least they are classics and will be around if you want to get another. :graucho:

It was a gift from someone I'd rather forget.:yucky: I sold it when VCA was not as popular as it is today. I got close to what was paid for it but not anything near how much I could have sold it for today. Oh well.... I got it free anyway. I'm saving up for the MOP 10 motif now ;)