Pre-Price Increase Reveal!!!

smashinstyle

Sep 24, 2013
So, I went into my local Louis Vuitton boutique today (Bloor Street in Toronto), partly to ask about the price increase, partly to try on a few bags I had my eye on, and partly to purchase my mom's birthday gift.

My mom was looking for a speedy bandouliere in damier ebene size 30, but the two they had in store were made in USA and we personally refuse to buy made in USA. As such, we are waiting for a made in France bag before we purchase the speedy b.

I had my eye on the pochette metis for quite some time, and tried on the bag. My SA had quite a few made in France pochettes, so after going for lunch and considering it, I decided to pick up the pochette metis. It's my first in-store Louis Vuitton purchase and I'm so happy with the bag! Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 7.04.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 7.04.15 PM.png
    458.8 KB · Views: 2,036
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 7.04.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 7.04.33 PM.png
    489.1 KB · Views: 2,129
Gorgeous! I covet this bag a lot! :woohoo::woohoo::heart:
Is Canada having a price increase? I hope not. The price they charge is Enough already! Sheesh! :P

Thank you!!

Yes, Canada is definitely having a price increase. My SA is going to be letting us know one day before the price increase so we can go in and purchase anything else just before price increase. I mentioned "October 15th," which is a day we've been discussing in the price increase thread, and a different sales associate shot me a look and nodded, so I'm assuming we're going to be getting a price increase around that day. I agree with you though, I wish we weren't going to be getting a price increase!

Thank you!!

Yes, Canada is definitely having a price increase. My SA is going to be letting us know one day before the price increase so we can go in and purchase anything else just before price increase. I mentioned "October 15th," which is a day we've been discussing in the price increase thread, and a different sales associate shot me a look and nodded, so I'm assuming we're going to be getting a price increase around that day. I agree with you though, I wish we weren't going to be getting a price increase!

Yikes...then I am thinking US should follow through as well then...Or at least I hope not. :nogood:

Congrats, love this bag. I also went into LV today (Yorkdale) today to try on DE speedy 25 and 30 to compare. I'm planning on buying before price increase but SA wasn't sure when it was. This give me an idea!

Congrats, love this bag. I also went into LV today (Yorkdale) today to try on DE speedy 25 and 30 to compare. I'm planning on buying before price increase but SA wasn't sure when it was. This give me an idea!

Thank you! Do you happen to know if Yorkdale had a DE speedy bandouliere in 30 that was made in France? Very glad this helped you out :smile:

Nice bag !
When is the price increase ?

Thank you! Price increase is expected for sometime in October, most of the discussion in the price increase thread is guessing sometime around October 15th. Last year's price increase was in October as well.

Congrats! This bag is really functional, hope you'll love it as much as I love mine! :smile:

Thank you so much! I was actually really surprised at how much I was able to fit into the bag. I'm already planning on taking it out next weekend to use during the day cross body and as a clutch in the evening.