game changer- jumbo war! red, black or beige?! SEE PICS!

which jumbo?

• caviar beige clair ghw

• caviar black shw

• patent red shw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 24, 2006
Hello! I want to add a jumbo to my collection and am unsure about the color. I currently own the m/l and gst tote both in black caviar with ghw. I love black lol. Now it's down to these two caviar beauties: black with shw or beige clair with ghw. What say you??!! Thanks in advance! Pics on the way!

Hello! I want to add a jumbo to my collection and am unsure about the color. I currently own the m/l and gst tote both in black caviar with ghw. I love black lol. Now it's down to these two caviar beauties: black with shw or beige clair with ghw. What say you??!! Thanks in advance! Pics on the way!

I have the jumbo in black caviar with SHW and LOVE it! Having said that....do you want to add a different color to your collection? If so, I would go for the beige. It is gorgeous with teh GHW. One thing to keep in mind though is the possibility of color transfer with the beige. Will you be using the jumbo as an every day bag?

I have the jumbo in black caviar with SHW and LOVE it! Having said that....do you want to add a different color to your collection? If so, I would go for the beige. It is gorgeous with teh GHW. One thing to keep in mind though is the possibility of color transfer with the beige. Will you be using the jumbo as an every day bag?
thanks for the quick reply! i wouldn't use it everyday... may for weekends or day events such as brunches, showers, etc...

Black caviar with shw. Reasons:

1) you have black with ghw only

2) if you're using the beige for special occasions only, maybe it is better to get a smaller size

3) you love black

👍

I'd go for the beige. I think black is classic and beautiful but having the same bag in two different hardwares just doesn't make that much sense to me personally. The beige would add something different to your collection. But I agree, if you're only using it more for special occasions I'd consider the ML instead of jumbo.