Design your own LV

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Hi everyone--

We always talk about the features we like or dislike and sometimes our wish that a particular item existed. For the longest time, I wished there would be a DE Insolite with colored interior. In June, I almost gave up and was going to get a mono Insolite when I spotted the DE insolite with red interior! I pounced like a ninja! My SA knew when I walked through the door what I was looking for. The assistant manager commented that I had "wished it into existence"! Lol!

So, let's play LV designer (or Frankenstein), and reveal our wish lists of non-existent LV.

I will get started:

Zcw in empreinte (also a quarter of an inch bigger)

Zcw layout in zippy size

NF in empreinte

Have fun!

I wish they would make:

Totally PM in EPI Leather
Tivoli PM in EPI Leather

and I wish they would bring back the EPI Electric Prune Pochette NM again because I want one

An epi totally! I never thought about it, but how functional and elegantly understated would that be?!

I recently saw an epi electric prune pochette out and about, and it was fabulous! :heart:

A regular size Noe as a cross body/messenger style with a drawstring with a attach leverage to open and closing instead of tying the string. Like what Gucci is offering of their bucket style bag! :biggrin:

Hoxton bag with the light brown nomade leather like the leather used on the Greenwich tote. :P

Speedy in solid color coated canvas. I want a black one and maybe some bright fun colors. No monograms just solid color.
Ooooh, makes me think of the Gucci boston bags, or some of the Furla bags. I saw speedy like brightly colored Furla bags in Paris.
Nice!

Fun thread, I hope the LV spies are following this! :lol:

6 key holders in Vernis and mc
4 & 6 key holders in empreinte
Canvas cles with coloured interiors
Empreinte agenda

Agree with all of these! I would also add perhaps make the canvas cles slightly larger as well, like the mc and vernis. I'm looking forward to the empreinte cles in November!

Insolite/insolite organizer in empreinte :love:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Even the zippy organizer in empreinte. Also, I wish the zippy organizer had the same interior layout of the zippy compact wallet! That is dream wallet material!

Thanks for playing ladies! I'm loving this! My daughter and I do this all the time, so I thought I would share the game here. :graucho:

A regular size Noe as a cross body/messenger style with a drawstring with a attach leverage to open and closing instead of tying the string. Like what Gucci is offering of their bucket style bag! :biggrin:

Hoxton bag with the light brown nomade leather like the leather used on the Greenwich tote. :P

Agree with you completely luxe! The string on the noe puts me off. I think it is beautiful, but I would be too lazy to close the string all the time, and then it would look sloppy. The Gucci solution is perfect!

I love the Hoxton, but I never commit, but yes, a leather detail would give it a nice kick! ;)

Hmmm... a speedy in vernis leather!! But reinforced so it holds its shape. And maybe a small plate with the louis vuitton logo like the Monogram Eva....

The Galliera in MC or even empriente in Black with silver HW!