I think Canada is step ahead again. just spoke to my SA and

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
they got in the metallic classic flap, she said it's lambskin, but it's not smooth, it's definitely treated, and the chain is different, not the same classic leather/metal chain. but the price, OUCH! $2700CAD for the med/large size!!! OOOOOUCH!
i'm going to take a look at it on Wednesday, it sounds very pretty though.

We're about 20 steps behind with other bags though. The Rock&Chain Hobo has still not arrived in stores yet. The States got theirs in a month ago.

I think I saw that metallic classic flap with the new chain at Holts the other day. Let me know what you think about it. I couldn't decide.

i was told by my Sa that they didn't purchase the rock and chain hobo.
Really?? (Bangs head against wall - we need an emoticon for that.)

I was told by Carol that they are getting the Rock & Chain hobo. I was told they didn't purchase the Soft & Chain (which was the one I really wanted.) But I absolutely put my name in the book for the Rock & Chain hobo...

takeoutbox, I think what you are saying is correct though... otherwise it would have been in the stores by now. Don't think I really wanted it anyway... too awkward for me, but at least they could have told me. :confused1:

oh you've seen it already?
I saw it, I think. It was just in, and in the back and on hold for someone else, but shown to me in case I was interested and not wanted by the original customer.

Whenever a SA shows me a bag, or shoes, or anything for that matter, that is on hold, I don't allow myself to like it, since it's probably going to someone else anyway. I kind of hate when SAs do that... bring our something to show me that is not available...