Picked up my new wallet today and got some Spy pics..... :)

Love your new wallet! I'm sure you got a great deal. Thanks for the spy pictures.

Thanks!!! Presaled it for $120 including tax..... :smile:

LOVE your wallet! Thanks for posting the bag pictures too! I love seeing all the different colors/styles side by side. Your Macys has a great selection :graucho:

Thank you. I was taking pics and telling the SA that I was sending my Christmas list to my dh...... :biggrin:

I love your wallet! The little lock is very cute :smile:

Also loving these spy pics! What do you guys think about the houndstooth wallet? They really caught my attention but I don't know if I'm feeling them - I feel like the pattern is really crazy and it takes away from the Michael Kors lettering. Curious to hear what other people think of these?

The selmas stole my heart away as always...maybe one day I'll get one...

Not feeling these camo print ones though, what say you guys?

I love your wallet! The little lock is very cute :smile:

Also loving these spy pics! What do you guys think about the houndstooth wallet? They really caught my attention but I don't know if I'm feeling them - I feel like the pattern is really crazy and it takes away from the Michael Kors lettering. Curious to hear what other people think of these?

The selmas stole my heart away as always...maybe one day I'll get one...

Not feeling these camo print ones though, what say you guys?
I'm a sucker for houndstooth - love!

Reactions: Butterdaisy
I have never seen the monogram bag that had the leather on the top with the MK name before, does anyone have any info on it? I just bought and fell in love with the Traveler shoulder bag but have immediate lust for this one!