NEVERFULL dillema

Kseniula

Feb 22, 2008
hello Ladies!
I'm about to get my first Neverfull this month and I'm torn between three: the Damier Ebene MM, DE GM and the Mm Epi Noir. I know the epi is the most important,but I've been saving for the perfect neverfull so I can swallow that. I never bought a bag without asking on Tpf first;) so what do you think?
I want it to be my every day/work bag that I don't have to baby too much

I personally like the look of the DE MM. If you have a small frame the MM is a good size as the GM would swallow you up.

Also, I dont know if this is helpful to you but I was in the LV boutique earlier this month and the SA told me that they're going to release the new neverfull with the pink interiors next month.

I say compare them all in the store if you can! I had my heart set on the DE GM. I did so much research, and I thought I was sure. When I got to the store and tried it on, it was way bigger than I thought. I ended up with the MM, and I love love love it! I have used it every day since. Try them all on and see which one you fall in love with! I still plan on getting the GM but for different reasons (travel, work stuff, etc.).

DE gm !! I have a gm nf in mon mono and adore it. Yes , it is big but i always keep the sides cinched . You can use it as an everyday bag , travel, its just great all around . gl

I personally like the look of the DE MM. If you have a small frame the MM is a good size as the GM would swallow you up.

Also, I dont know if this is helpful to you but I was in the LV boutique earlier this month and the SA told me that they're going to release the new neverfull with the pink interiors next month.

Omg,pink lining would be perfection!maybe I'll hold off and wait one more month then:smile:

is that DE too or just the monogram with pink lining?

My vote goes to the Epi. I have five Neverfull MM's, two Epi (Coral & Nior) and 3 canvas (monogram, Azur & DE). My Epi's get the most use! They are classy and can be dressed up or dressed down. I get more compliments on my Epi Neverfull's than any of my other bags.