CND Fine Vermilion

kathyathome

Hopeless obsesser
Dec 28, 2012
Anyone have this? I'd love to get it if it's a burnt orange and not an orange/red. I'd love to see a swatch in some different lights if you have time to take some photos. No swatches in the CND swatch thread yet. It looks like a burnt orange with brown tones to me, but if it's red/orange it's not what I'm looking for. I'd also love to see a photo against something familiar like a can of Coke or something I can compare to. Thanks a bunch.

Anyone have this? I'd love to get it if it's a burnt orange and not an orange/red. I'd love to see a swatch in some different lights if you have time to take some photos. No swatches in the CND swatch thread yet. It looks like a burnt orange with brown tones to me, but if it's red/orange it's not what I'm looking for. I'd also love to see a photo against something familiar like a can of Coke or something I can compare to. Thanks a bunch.

There's a bunch of swatches over at Salon Geek like this - http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/159644-what-nails-you-sporting-today-1389.html#post2242260

Just do a search.

I posted a thank-you to this yesterday but it didn't go through I guess. Anyway, thanks for the reference - so many swatches of the color I'm satisfied now. I've ordered it and will hope it's on the browner side of what I saw. Hard to tell with the different lights and my monitor exactly what color it is. I have some CND additive Antique Bronze that I might play around with, either mixing it in before applying or doing a fade or something to "brown it up" if it isn't burnt enough already.