Introducing Sabrina!

I saw her a few weeks back at the South Coast retail store. She has a very feminine and sophisticated shape! I also like the updated logo. It's made like a luggage tag and wraps around the metal hardware of the logo, even though it covers "Dooney".

She's a medium-sized satchel, a little bit smaller than the large Wilson bag.

I will try to see if she's at the South Coast store again and take some mod shots. Last time they had her in red, but hopefully they have her in the other colors this time too!

I haven't found the Elena satchel in Saddle yet, so maybe the Sabrina will be a good alternative. But Elena has those handy side pockets! >.<

Hopefully Dooney's Trade-In program will let me use my credit on it. Will she be too new to ask a trade-in for?

Oh man I love this bag! It is so classic and clean looking. I will have to hope to find it on sale or at the outlet someday because Alto is out of my
Price point. Thanks for posting this.

I love this new Alto style. It's much more wearable and classic than some of the other styles they have come out with in recent years. Love the size and the back zipper. Eventually, hopefully, it will be on sale at the outlets and I can add it to my collection. It's a refreshing update on the classic zip zip.

Oh man I love this bag! It is so classic and clean looking. I will have to hope to find it on sale or at the outlet someday because Alto is out of my
Price point. Thanks for posting this.

They usually hit the outlets by the next few seasons.. So maybe around the end of Christmas time or near the new year? :biggrin: If not, then Spring the latest since they'll want to push their Spring line.

I love this new Alto style. It's much more wearable and classic than some of the other styles they have come out with in recent years. Love the size and the back zipper. Eventually, hopefully, it will be on sale at the outlets and I can add it to my collection. It's a refreshing update on the classic zip zip.

I agree! I feel their style is becoming more an more iconic to D&B and also appeals to the younger crowd as well!

I always thought the Zip Zip was a little too round, but they got it right with Sabrina this time around! :biggrin:

Love the bag, not the price....LOL!

Same! >.<

I really like the shape and style of this bag.

I like the Alto collection, but above my budget.

Need to find it at the outlet for at least 60% off. :biggrin:

Me too! I can't wait! :biggrin:

Beautiful!!! Such a clean bag. Out of my price point too! I can get 3 Clayton's for that price. &#128513;&#128513;&#128513;

That's the way I think. The refund I recieved for the stanwich satchel that I returned that I had paid full price for funded two regular flo satchels and a CCW!

Nice! Do you guys like tons of different purses and colors? :O

For me, I'm starting to downsize since I don't have too much room in my apartment.

Ever since my first Alto, I could never look at the other leathers the same. >.<

Willing to sacrifice getting 2 Flos for an Alto!

I have been waiting for the new styles for the past 2 months. Ever since someone posted the link for the Lyra Mag photos from July.

The Regina "Belize collection", Alto "Sellaio Collection", with Vera and Eloisa and the Sabrina. I have been waiting for a fresh new look. Bags I loved a year ago are still nice, but get to the point where I am ready for something brand new to add to my other bags.