suede Coaches need opinion

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I need some opinions I have two suede Coaches from a while back. One is the Hampton hobo taupe color with stitching detail and a turnlock on the front, The other is a dark green. I don't have pictures ATM, cannot take them right now. i could return to the outlet. Both were really good deals, nicer than what is out there now. I'm using my grey and white Borough now and don't really want to switch. I'm surprised how much I'm liking the Borough satchel style.

I gotta decide with this new deadline... I am leaning toward keeping them because they are gorgeous and I'll never see their likes again. The new stuff at $650 price points "ain't gonna happen" for me.

I got the Borough discounted on EBay.

Speaking of which anyone selling a SOFT Borough at discount? The 20% off at Bloomingdale sale still makes it $418.00 higher than i want to pay. Are any stores offering better?

Pics added... I'm not selling these I'm really trying to decide...

I guess I could keep one return one...

Attachments

• 1-20140918_093242.jpg
    1-20140918_093242.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 410
  • 1-20140918_093405.jpg
    1-20140918_093405.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
Well I guess the "obvious" answer would be, if you haven't used the bags by now, return them and use the money for something you'll really like.

On the other hand, if you really like the bags and don't think you'll be buying the new
Coach bags, taking these new bags out of the closet to use this winter could be a real treat. Shopping from your closet...

Well I guess the "obvious" answer would be, if you haven't used the bags by now, return them and use the money for something you'll really like.

On the other hand, if you really like the bags and don't think you'll be buying the new
Coach bags, taking these new bags out of the closet to use this winter could be a real treat. Shopping from your closet...

Yeah katierose you pretty much summed up my entire thinking! I'm kind of thinking I should keep one return one, split the difference.

But which one? The beige I can only find a gift receipt I don't remember what I paid. The other one I have the real receipt.

I kinda think I like the green more, of course!

I don't have anyone really to gift these to so it's keep or not keep.

I agree with Katie! wowowza I dont think I could keep tags on that long.

I need some opinions I have two suede Coaches from a while back. One is the Hampton hobo taupe color with stitching detail and a turnlock on the front, The other is a dark green. I don't have pictures ATM, cannot take them right now. i could return to the outlet. Both were really good deals, nicer than what is out there now. I'm using my grey and white Borough now and don't really want to switch. I'm surprised how much I'm liking the Borough satchel style.

I gotta decide with this new deadline... I am leaning toward keeping them because they are gorgeous and I'll never see their likes again. The new stuff at $650 price points "ain't gonna happen" for me.

I got the Borough discounted on EBay.

Speaking of which anyone selling a SOFT Borough at discount? The 20% off at Bloomingdale sale still makes it $418.00 higher than i want to pay. Are any stores offering better?

Pics added... I'm not selling these I'm really trying to decide...

I guess I could keep one return one...

Macy's is doing a 25% off right now (ends today), but supposedly you need to buy 2 or more bags. If these bags are sitting around and not getting used, personally I would return them, and get the soft borough that you're really liking. Good luck deciding!

Honey, I am guessing they are truly not LOVEs if you have not cut the tags.
Return and wait on TRUE TRUE LOVES ;)

My problem my receipts were never very organized. I never expected to want to return anything, and I never expected to collect a decent sized collection. If I had it to do over I would have done a better job. Too late now.

My problem my receipts were never very organized. I never expected to want to return anything, and I never expected to collect a decent sized collection. If I had it to do over I would have done a better job. Too late now.

I keep my receipts in one stop - in their own case ;)
If I happen to sell one - receipt goes in trash.

Macy's is doing a 25% off right now (ends today), but supposedly you need to buy 2 or more bags. If these bags are sitting around and not getting used, personally I would return them, and get the soft borough that you're really liking. Good luck deciding!

Yes I was thinking that too! Wish I lived near a Macys... would have to order online.

Start digging away for those reciepts. If you haven't used them by now, what are the chances you will use them?

Return what you can, ebay or craig's list the rest of them and go buy you a borough you will use.

Yeah katierose you pretty much summed up my entire thinking! I'm kind of thinking I should keep one return one, split the difference.

But which one? The beige I can only find a gift receipt I don't remember what I paid. The other one I have the real receipt.

I kinda think I like the green more, of course!

I don't have anyone really to gift these to so it's keep or not keep.

Gift that green one to me, it's gorgeous! :biggrin:

Gift that green one to me, it's gorgeous! :biggrin:

Well I'm in the process of ordering the soft Earth Borough, but noting comes easily, The SA at Coach has to get district manager Ok to match the Macy discount.

I wanted to use my Merch credit, but I cannot because I have to be there in person. Honestly Coach makes it awfully difficult to shop there.