Item sold but relisted on ebay after two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this bag and returned it. It is in poor condition and the seller does not say that in her description. If you want i can send you photos but it had stains (pen, denim,food stains, dirt, and rust from the hardware) and major fading on the sides (it was two different colors). The seller adamantly said it was used so i shouldn't expect anything but eventually accepted the return. Its authenticate but very used. If you're okay with that go ahead but for the over $1000 i paid i wasn't. (I'm also still waiting for her refund to clear too)

I bought this bag and returned it. It is in poor condition and the seller does not say that in her description. If you want i can send you photos but it had stains (pen, denim,food stains, dirt, and rust from the hardware) and major fading on the sides (it was two different colors). The seller adamantly said it was used so i shouldn't expect anything but eventually accepted the return. Its authenticate but very used. If you're okay with that go ahead but for the over $1000 i paid i wasn't. (I'm also still waiting for her refund to clear too)

Hi Robyn thank you so much for letting me know this. I remember you posting it in the authentication thread but didn't know you actually bought it. Your description sounds horrible, but the seller dared to say it is in EXCELLENT condition. No wonder her photos are so blurry. Glad that you will be able to return it.

Hi Robyn thank you so much for letting me know this. I remember you posting it in the authentication thread but didn't know you actually bought it. Your description sounds horrible, but the seller dared to say it is in EXCELLENT condition. No wonder her photos are so blurry. Glad that you will be able to return it.

Funny when i showed the seller the photos i took she said "well i never said it was mint/like new". Um I'm pretty sure that's what "as new as you're going to get" and "barely used" means. :biggrin: of course she didn't change her listing at all to mention the issues, which will only hurt her in a snad case. All her photos are taken on her iPhone, the original photos before she cropped them had the iPhone border on them, that's why they are so blurry. I was thrilled for my magenta city but my stomach dropped the moment i opened the bag.

Luckily i got my refund today!

Also random but i found she had stuffed the bales through the metal rings on the shoulder strap (so they had rust/dirt buildup). Is that a thing people do?

Funny when i showed the seller the photos i took she said "well i never said it was mint/like new". Um I'm pretty sure that's what "as new as you're going to get" and "barely used" means. :biggrin: of course she didn't change her listing at all to mention the issues, which will only hurt her in a snad case. All her photos are taken on her iPhone, the original photos before she cropped them had the iPhone border on them, that's why they are so blurry. I was thrilled for my magenta city but my stomach dropped the moment i opened the bag.

Luckily i got my refund today!

Also random but i found she had stuffed the bales through the metal rings on the shoulder strap (so they had rust/dirt buildup). Is that a thing people do?

Good for you. The seller added one more photo today. Honestly, her bag looks pristine in her photos. She hides the flaws pretty well.

Good for you. The seller added one more photo today. Honestly, her bag looks pristine in her photos. She hides the flaws pretty well.

She does. The poor indoor lighting and iphone photos really made this bag look great. If you're curious I can post my photos, taken in natural light. I just knew that the fading and stains would not be fixable without redying the bag and that would possibly ruin it. It just wasn't worth another $400+ to send to LMB after I already spent over $1000 on it.

Edit: I also just noticed with her new photos she doesn't show the sides of the bag, where the fading is as well as the pen mark and food stain. She also doesn't show the back corners close up, which was where the denim transfer was. Or any close ups of the handles where the rivets are (which has the indents and marks from hardware) or the part of the bales with the dirt. Very "well angled" photos!

This is my bag and someone had told me about this thread on an ebay message. I can provide more pics the pen stain is literally a dot and I cannot see any fading on this bag. If I could figure out how to post pics on here I would. The new main pic was just taken outside. I have since cleaned and conditioned the bag with apple guard. The food stain was literally something dried up also the size of a dot and came right off once I cleaned with apple guard.

I also did state once again in my auction that this bag has been used I never stated it was brand new I meant it as that for as old and rare as this bag is it's probably as good as new but I guess the buyer meant it as litterally. I even screenshots the dates on my pics that I took to show that the pics were just taken to several people on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.