Balloon charm or monogram shawl??

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
Hi All

So I've got myself in a pickle . I have the DE ballon charm which I got heat stamped with a J which I llloooooove. I have now just ordered the monogram balloon charm as I thought it would be nice as it would mean my 3 bags would each have there own charm.

Looking at some threads I've become interested in the monogram shawl. I was having a conversation with my mother who said ' it's pointless have two balloon charms when you could send the monogram charm back and put the money towards a monogram shawl' she does however also think the shawl is not worth it for £335 and thinks a bag it better.

What are people's views and experience with the monogram shawl?? Does it hold up in time?

Hi All

So I've got myself in a pickle . I have the DE ballon charm which I got heat stamped with a J which I llloooooove. I have now just ordered the monogram balloon charm as I thought it would be nice as it would mean my 3 bags would each have there own charm.

Looking at some threads I've become interested in the monogram shawl. I was having a conversation with my mother who said ' it's pointless have two balloon charms when you could send the monogram charm back and put the money towards a monogram shawl' she does however also think the shawl is not worth it for £335 and thinks a bag it better.

What are people's views and experience with the monogram shawl?? Does it hold up in time?

I recently bought the monogram shine shawl and love it. I like it much better than the Leo stoles, I had two and ended up selling them. I've only worn it once so I can't really comment on how its holding up but I would get a shawl instead of another bag charm. Since you already have one charm, get the shawl. I think you'll get more use out of the shawl than the bag charm....

Hi All

Keep the charm, and save for a shawl.. seems like you only just became intersted in the shawls and need to do some research/browsing on them. Perhaps a shawl can be your next purchase once you find one you love :smile:

I prefer shawl.... maybe you can get another LE monogram charm in the future.
I prefer to have different illustre bag charm designs rather than same design different colours.

I am eyeing denim shawl or berry shawl... so pretty!

Gee. Well, I personally would take the shawl over the bag charm. My struggle with the shawl is that I really want one, but don't know how much use I would get out of it. I think they are gorgeous, but my closet is full of scarves (including pricey Alexander McQueen) that I just don't wear! A bag charm I would be guaranteed to use. So....if you are likely to use the shawl, I would return one of the bag charms. If not, keep the charm since it's LE. ;)