CLOSED - see first post -Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you vesna! one last question, its ok even the 2 last digits are just slightly embossed?

well, this bag had numerous changes and I do not know from which period this one is...they were changing the font (I like to authenticate the ones with older font, it was very specific), perhaps this font is OK knowing it is from this bag...other details look good, it is only this back font that bothered me...however I have seen variation, so I can not say 100%

it is strange,. I have heard over the years of some low quality pieces, like the bubble leather besace which was tearing for some and peeling, golden leather losing golden pigment etc etc..this is quite new :sad: perhaps that particular one is badly made...I do not know honestly

hmm interesting. I will watch out for that. Thank you for your input! Cheers :smile:

well, this bag had numerous changes and I do not know from which period this one is...they were changing the font (I like to authenticate the ones with older font, it was very specific), perhaps this font is OK knowing it is from this bag...other details look good, it is only this back font that bothered me...however I have seen variation, so I can not say 100%
thank you vesna:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.