Hello need help decision first RM nikki

Hello this is my first time here. I have decided to try a RM bag. Coach just doesn't have blue color I am looking for. I saw an auction but was wondering if any one knew the name of this blue? I am trying to figure out so I can get an idea of how dark it may be. Thanks :smile:
welcome! i would love to help. please post the link or photos.

Hello this is my first time here. I have decided to try a RM bag. Coach just doesn't have blue color I am looking for. I saw an auction but was wondering if any one knew the name of this blue? I am trying to figure out so I can get an idea of how dark it may be. Thanks :smile:

Oops forgot to add link

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Reb...d-Studded-Blue-Nikki-Hobo-Bag-Purse/129076621

Hoooooly crap, SuperMom this bag is gorgeous. I remember buzz about this color on the forum back when the becky bird lining was current; I think people really liked this particular leather! I'll do some digging and see if I can find a useful thread for you. Welcome to this corner of the forum! I can tell you from personal experience that the RM nikki is a fabulous bag, and the one you've linked looks to be of really nice old-school quality. It's likely to be a dark, saturated blue.

Hoooooly crap, SuperMom this bag is gorgeous. I remember buzz about this color on the forum back when the becky bird lining was current; I think people really liked this particular leather! I'll do some digging and see if I can find a useful thread for you. Welcome to this corner of the forum! I can tell you from personal experience that the RM nikki is a fabulous bag, and the one you've linked looks to be of really nice old-school quality. It's likely to be a dark, saturated blue.
Thanks I am going to go ahead and take a chance on the bag. I just love the color and studs :smile:

Reactions: Haughty